Villians Allegiance

aw, Tracy's evil. shame shame....well there's always a strong chance that it's actually not Tracy.

True. It's probably the person that Zimmerman thought Tracy was at first.

Seeing Adam again will be awesome. He was one of my favorite characters from Season 2. Isn't Maury stuck in a dream world or something like that?

maybe somebody through a bucket of water on him and we woke up?

If she does, I won't be a happy camper, at all. The addition of Andre Royo to the cast has become one of my main sources of excitement for the season ahead. If you watched "The Wire" you'd know why. Andre Royo is one of the best actors out there.

I believe you... but I just watched 4 "uber" criminals get wasted in the course of 30 minutes. I'm not exactly optimistic about Royo's longevity. Even if he can out-act everyone else on the show.

aw, Tracy's evil. shame shame....well there's always a strong chance that it's actually not Tracy.
I hope that Ali Larter in that Pic is Barbara, and later we'll see Barb and Tracy fight each other. That would be a pretty cool fight. If they give Barb a cool power.

It wouldve been nice if Niki/Tracey/Babs all had similar powers ie: Fire/Ice/Water

well, Niki had strength, so that's out the window, but Dr. Zimmerman mentioned speed, so maybe Barbara has super speed/agility/reflexes or something.

In "The Butterfly Affect" we see Mamma Petrelli dream the future. In this dream/vision you see Peter dead, Claire decapitated, and HRG dead. This group of Villians consisted of Maury Parkman, Knox, Tracey/(Niki/Jessica), Adam Monroe, and Sylar.
heroesst0.jpg

What do you think? I think it's strange that Maury Parkman out of anyone is in this allegiance. What do you think is going to happen?

I have an idea...what if that isn't Tracey? What if that is Barbara:wow:

I hope that Ali Larter in that Pic is Barbara, and later we'll see Barb and Tracy fight each other. That would be a pretty cool fight. If they give Barb a cool power.
Ahhh you beat me to it:csad::csad:

was Nathan in that dream? Cause we already know Tracy and Nathan are gonna be together this volume in their storylines, so maybe they were sick the day of the murders and stayed home?

Then it would be barbara! Yata! everyone wins.

I am rooting for the villains this season. The only thing that would make that picture even more bad ass is Elle. Sylar killed her father, Angela basicly told to go screw herself and she as no job. She could become full blown villain. Although i doubt she will.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"