The Mountain: This Generation's Darth Vader?

Deck Rickard

Lord of Frenzied Flame
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-mountain-darth-vader-1170734.jpg

Discuss.

LOL he does. But we all know he's not Varys because the Mountain has a great sword.

In looks, maybe. It character, no. I would say the character that is closest to Darth Vader this generation or so would be Heroes Sylar. Instead of crushing throats with the Force, he would just chop the top of the head off.

Nope. Darth Vader had an actual character arc. The Mountain was a personality-devoid zombie.

I'd say the closest to this generation's Darth Vader is perhaps Thanos in Infinity War.

He looks like Uncle Fester status post ID software Doom makeover

Darth Vader he is not and won’t even come close to Lord Vader

Absolutely. Honestly, he might be an improvement. In these last few seasons especially, he's been dripping with charisma and menace, a real captivating presence every time he's on screen. And more than any other character, he really pulls at the heart strings in a way I don't think anyone can deny.

So true.

Also, any of the three actors who have played the Mountain are vastly superior to Hayden Christensen.

No, they are just two "undead" guys that look the same but that's where the comparisons end.

Daenarys is more like Anakin.

But Daenerys ain't bald and she doesn't wear a helmet and she don't fight with no sword and she doesn't hate sand no sir I don't see no similarities

But Daenerys ain't bald and she doesn't wear a helmet and she don't fight with no sword and she doesn't hate sand no sir I don't see no similarities
Well they certainly don't look alike. If it's just looks you're going for, than sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"