The Namek: Piccolo Discussion Thread

maybe not namek but i think they will mention that he is an alien. after all roshi said gods from the sky.

Yes that is what i meant
DBZ reveals us Son Goku is from saian planet (Vegeta) and Piccolo's from Namek, no DB.

Does anyone else think Piccolo`s Antennas will pop up at least once in the movie?

I dont know if this has been posted before, but someone from http://www.cineactual.net/foro/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3673&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=3630 posted this:

piccolos.jpg

This picture confirms Piccolo turns young in the movie. In the left you can see he is decrepit, looks old, take a look at the skin in his face. Instead in the right picture you can see he is young. I guess this confirms it.

this doesnt confirm it. in the left pic he is looking angry. plus there is a turbulence liquid effect on top of hes face that is from hes ki blast.

i think the difference is that
its a promotional pic.
so it looks a bit dfferent

In the junior novel and chapter books Piccolo never manages to wish for youth. He tries to but fails, instead Roshi is wished back to life. They can't have Shenron appear twice cos the Dragonballs would need to be found again.

this doesnt confirm it. in the left pic he is looking angry. plus there is a turbulence liquid effect on top of hes face that is from hes ki blast.
exactly...he's making a fierce face, which tends to bring wrinkles out anyway. he looks just as old in both pictures. it's just that he's not making a face in the touched up picture. if the pic on the left is Old Piccolo and the pic on the right is young Piccolo, they didn't do a very good job of differentiating between the 2.

Dorky Fresh said:
exactly...he's making a fierce face, which tends to bring wrinkles out anyway. he looks just as old in both pictures. it's just that he's not making a face in the touched up picture. if the pic on the left is Old Piccolo and the pic on the right is young Piccolo, they didn't do a very good job of differentiating between the 2.

Pretty much sums up the entire ordeal right?

I thought I read somewhere that the Dragon can grant 2 wishes in the movie..

ya know, it's kinda funny, but that's pretty much how piccolo would look if they did an over literal translation.

the same guy made Mario and Homer in the same fashion. i think he also made Vegeta...

Vegeta_Real_by_mataleoneRJ.jpg

hahah oh my gosh! that's so freaky it's awesome. if that was a video game I'd play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"