• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Nerve This Guy Has!!

Other workers, non-Vet's, would get pissed. Go on strike.

Tough ****. Why should they get the day off? They haven't done anything to deserve it.

That's the mindset of some people.

"If they have the day off, I should too!".

They don't care about him being a Vet, they only care about not having to work a day.

I'm just saying, people get mad, go on strike. Lose their jobs.

I agree with Ace, I think only vets should get the day off. My grandfather and father are both veterans, so people like the kid who posted all that really irritate me. They have no idea what their lives would be like without men and women who served, and if they did they probably wouldn't be whining about having to wait a day for something they obviously got along fine without before.

This kid is obviously an idiot, Cupcake. Without the Veterans, we wouldn't have won the war. If we lost the wars, we wouldn't have the video games to play and cry over.

That's the mindset of some people.

"If they have the day off, I should too!".

They don't care about him being a Vet, they only care about not having to work a day.

I'm just saying, people get mad, go on strike. Lose their jobs.

I'm sure there are some tossers with that mentality.

But I think (well hope) the majority of people would understand why a Vet deserves a day off on Veterans Day and they don't.

This kid is obviously an idiot, Cupcake. Without the Veterans, we wouldn't have won the war. If we lost the wars, we wouldn't have the video games to play and cry over.

Exactly. It's just infuriating how some people can't seem to grasp those concepts or even consider that their idiotic little lives might not be quite what they are today had the things they cry about been different.

if you read half the **** this guy says you wouldn't have been surprised.

This kids thought it all through-and-through.

He said when he's 18 he's moving to Canada or Russia.

Because, in Russia, he still assumes Communism thrives there.

And he lives no, worships communism.

He should give North Korea a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"