The "NEW" New Stuff I got Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint553 said:
I may just get one Rocky figure from the whole series. Probably Rocky 3 because that was my favorite of the 6.

I have one ring gear Rocky fig from I and II and I'll do the same for the others (except of course in V he didn't step into the ring other than as Tommy's manager/trainer so I'll get the street fight version). I have the early release ring gear from the new movie but I'll also get one from that wave to have both. Plus I wanna get the opponent from each, still need the Rocky I Apollo. I only have the one from Rocky II. And the Rocky II Mick looked so cool with his matching gold jacket to go with the ring gear Rocky. I just had to get him.

And oh yes, Thunderlips will be mine baybay!

Saint553 said:
Sweet, I'll take it. If you have a few figures that you just want to zombify, go ahead. I may search for a Prof X to use for one.

Sounds good. I'll take another look through the fodder box and see what I can muster. Don't get your hopes up, the fodder box isn't all that much.

Hmm....I do have a older AJ Styles body. Zombie wrestlers anybody???

Roughneck said:
My Elvira would be a kinda cool Zombie....she's already pale faces and stuff.....she's about 8 inches tall though.

The real question is if they do "the rack" any justice?????

I Like the Rocky 4 training Gear Rocky....he has a beard thing

Yeah, when he trained in Russia. Very cool fig. Thats what I mean bro, its like wave 3 & 4 has alotta cool figs. I may get most of those two but if all else fails I will have atleast the ring gear Rockys and a Clubber, Thunderlips and Drago.

And hopefully they make a cool Rocky IV Apollo in his entrance gear.

I want a Rocky 6 Old ass Rocky...with Punchy the Dog

elvirareg.jpg

Roughneck said:
I want a Rocky 6 Old ass Rocky...with Punchy the Dog

elvirareg.jpg

Nice. She came out pretty good.

But yeah, I'm sure they'll have the street gear Rocky. Who knows if they'll include Punchy though. I take it that you saw it?? I thought it was damn good. I woulda liked it if they woulda let him go through maybe two local fights, or atleast splice them up to show he's knocking off the dust. But eh, thats just a minor thing.

I know, I think there should have been some other fights, but this way we got to see him regain his bearings in this one fight....if rock had some other fights he would have
beat Dixon

Hell yeah. He puts those blockbusters on him though.

Yeah..........Spider Rico sure was old...>Same Actor too, used to be a real boxer.

Yeah, he was lookin' pretty beat. Pauly too. It would've been cool IMO if he woulda had a scene talking to Apollo at his grave about coming back and saying that he should end it on his terms like he did, even though Apollo bit off more than he could chew.

I like that he still had Duke with him.....Duke, Rocky and Paulie are the only ones to be in all six.

Also they were gonna use Apollo in Flashbacks Like the Breif glimps of Clubber and Ivan but Carl Weathers asked for a way way too much money.

Roughneck said:
I like that he still had Duke with him.....Duke, Rocky and Paulie are the only ones to be in all six.

Yeah, it was cool to see Duke still willing to train.

Roughneck said:
Also they were gonna use Apollo in Flashbacks Like the Breif glimps of Clubber and Ivan but Carl Weathers asked for a way way too much money.

That sucks. I bet something along the lines of him visiting Apollo's grave and talking to him was in the original script but was taken out due to the conflict.

I mean, he revisited so much, why not a special nod to Apollo? Woulda been cool to see some other guys too. Like maybe Mr T all old and being asked to comment on Rocky's return and calling him a damn fool. That woulda be great.

Got with some of my Christmas money:

Demogoblin
Spider-Man 2099
ML15 Destroyer

Demogoblin is pretty cool, his lack of wrist and finger articulation is kind of annoying though. Spider-Man 2099's complete lack of leg articulation(only 3 points in each leg) makes it only possible to pose them one way, definitely wish they had used a different body for him. I'll be trading one of my two Destroyers, not sure whether I'm going to keep the one I got today and trade away the first one I got with the wrong shin piece, or just keep the one with

Also, Marvel Legends and Spider-Man Classics figures were marked down to $5at all 3 of the Wal-Marts I went to today, so it looks like they're trying to get rid of their Toybiz stock and make room for all of the new Hasbro stuff they'll be getting soon.

Picked up Transformers Generation 1 Soundwave from the Titanium Diecast Series.....it's awesome. Even has Laserbreak.

I got nothing today.....I slept until....well a few minutes ago.

And Now I have so much **** to o today and tomorrow to prepare for my trip....AHHHHHH!!!!!

Destroyer, Spider-Woman Variant, and Captain Marvel Variant Showed up today!!!!!! HOOOOOOOORAY!!!!

All look spectacular. Don't quite know what I'm going to open. Definitely destroyer. I'm making a sequel to my mini-comic with him.

3 figures down, just Iron-Spidey to go and my marvel collection is done. I just have to decide if I'm picking up the House of M boxset and the Iron Man FO Variant 2-pack.

I thought I'd list the toys I got for Christmas:

Cult Classics: Medieval Ash
TMNT Movie Figure: Casey Jones
TMNT Movie Figure: Splinter
TMNT Movie Figure: Street Grindin' Donatello
TMNT Fast Forward Figure: Viral
TMNT Fast Forward Figure: Jammerhead
Star Wars Saga Collection: Luke Skywalker's X-wing

And that's that. I'm probably gonna get some more figures with my Christmas money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"