The "NEW" New Stuff I got Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe HOM IM is my favorite of the set. Only one I'm keeping, my friend got the Hulk and Bummie got the It and I'm gonna sell or trade Inhuman Torch.

Roughneck said:
My Rogue had that on her Toes.

Also does anyone else hate the Giant Foot Holes thay got now? Why would they change that?
well icemans foot holes are from silver surfers magnets... its SS's body...

Nope Surfer's right down to the hands.

Hmmm...Avalanche also has giant foot holes.

i think avalanches are for his base that shakes though... and there def diff size holes... on both.. im amazed mine actually stays on while it shakes around

It prolly has something to do with the Scrub Brush on the bottom

i think the scrub brush is there to absorb the shock... if you took that off you'd here the plastic shake when hitting the hard surface its on... plus it'd prob knock the fig over

soo i got the Origins 2099 and black spidey today... not bad figs... and while im home, posed wolvie vs sabes, and punny vs jigs.. think they kinda look bad ass

spideyboy_1111 said:
soo i got the Origins 2099 and black spidey today... not bad figs... and while im home, posed wolvie vs sabes, and punny vs jigs.. think they kinda look bad ass

Pics man. You know the drill. Chop chop.

Webster's Dictionary Describes Chon Chon as "Sweet Ass Pictures"

Yesterday I got my self a DESTROYER!!! OMG This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

des1.jpg

Is that Apocalpyse with a Bat symbol on his chest in the back?

Yes it is Ultimo... but its not finished... im going to cover that bat up.

B.U.M. said:
I might pick me up just the turtles from the movie line.

I couldn't find these blasted movie turtles anywhere. The Rodimus was also sold out when I went back for it.

Not a good day. :(

So I bought some stuff today...nothing great...Cat Food, Dog Food, Kittly Litter........An Adapter for my Laptop to charge in my Van.

Also I sent out packges for

Spideyboy - Sent Expadited so you can get it in Ohio
Ben Urich - Sent Expadited cause it was a little late
GBats - Sent Expadited cause it was inexcusably Late

FTB...I need your Adress.....I know most of it, I'm just unsure on the Zip Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"