The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
71bbEMUzpeL._AA400_.jpg
8148iSfHB-L._AA400_.jpg

im waiting for the other woman to go down. looks hilarious! i hope it's up there with The First Wives Club and The Sweetest Thing

Picked up the 3D version today.

Tried looking for it on the blu ray but, wasnt there suppose to be a fun little 8bit game on the disc too?

im waiting for the other woman to go down. looks hilarious! i hope it's up there with The First Wives Club and The Sweetest Thing

it was 9.96 at walmart and i used the $5 off coupon off coupons.com and got it for 4.96 :cool:

Nice deal! Yea i saw it for $9 and was like... yeah that will be in the $5 bin next year lol

so i returned my copy of guardians and was able to get one of these. Bestbuy Steelbook exclusive

guardians-of-the-galaxy-dvd-awesome-14930-665x385.jpg

i was going to do that, but the website didn't say it was the 3D version, so passed.

so i returned my copy of guardians and was able to get one of these. Bestbuy Steelbook exclusive

guardians-of-the-galaxy-dvd-awesome-14930-665x385.jpg

i want the steelbook! but BB is 30-45 minutes away and i'm not driving all the way out there to end up empty handed

these are hot items on ebay right now.. some selling auctions have them at $55-$61

which is ridiculous. scalpers mostly. i've been reading on other forums like br.com of horrible experiences where people were buying 5 or more at a time.

GotG was one of my favorite movies last year, along with TWS, and I have all the GotG funkos, the Imax posters, the soundtrack. this would've gone perfect with it.
i really like the slipcovers walmart has for it too, but i'm a steelbook junkie :/

i want the steelbook! but BB is 30-45 minutes away and i'm not driving all the way out there to end up empty handed
Here Lately the BB by me hasn't been getting ENOUGH Steel books in. They fly off the Shelves FAST

they're a limited run lol so they don't print that many, depending on the movie of course. and bigger stores seem to get more stock i hear

haha i buy a lot of blus, never dvds lol. i have about 650... and maybe 24 dvds
70% of my collection i've gotten for free or under $5 :up:

through the movie rewards that you were talking about? and under $5?

yeah that, sales, coupons, deals, rewards programs etc

comichick, you buy alot of dvds and blurays dang
I keep telling her I want to see her Library lol

haha i buy a lot of blus, never dvds lol. i have about 650... and maybe 24 dvds
70% of my collection i've gotten for free or under $5 :up:
I picture your library looking like an old British Lord's library lol

I have questions:

1. Vartha, is your sig supposed to say "complimized" or is that a typo?

2. CC, when refusing to feel flames, is it also necessary to conceal? I tried it without concealing, and it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"