The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
894452_10151944295498205_1309923908_o.jpg

really like seeing pics of your pickups man, u find some cool stuff :D

Arkham Origins (Ps3) Definitive Edition (Us collectors edition)
Arkham Origins CE Hardcover Strategy Guide

Resident Evil 6 - 360
and
Donkey Kong Country returns - Wii for $15

Wwe Cm Punk Shirt

Dvds
Gi Joe Retaliation
Disney's The Rescuers
Ted

really like seeing pics of your pickups man, u find some cool stuff :D

Arkham Origins (Ps3) Definitive Edition (Us collectors edition)
Arkham Origins CE Hardcover Strategy Guide

Resident Evil 6 - 360
and
Donkey Kong Country returns - Wii for $15

Wwe Cm Punk Shirt

Dvds
Gi Joe Retaliation
Disney's The Rescuers
Ted

Thanks man. :woot: Have fun with Origins.

Picked up this unique piece today. Usually don't open my MOC stuff often, but I saw another person displaying this in a small lighted fish tank which looked fantastic and inspired me to do the same.

Also finally snagged the mail away "Ambush Predator". Clever and cool figure. Love the chrome painted accessories.

Picked up three of the new Wolverine Legends today from my lcs. I was able to pick up Wolverine, Cyclops, and Sabertooth. They're going to search for an Emma Frost for me, and if one comes in they'll put it in my Box. They're pretty sweet figs. Kind of upset that out of all the Wolverine Legends they received (they had more than 5+ of each) they only received one Emma in the shipment. Of course it went instantly. Hopefully they can find one for me so I can complete my puck.

Dc Collectables - New 52 Cut off face Joker
DC Pop figure - Harley Quinn

E.T - Blu Ray
Dvd: Gi Joe: Rise of cobra

Went to Universal and bought a bunch of Spidey stuff including two magnets, two pins, a bobble head and a shot glass.

bought the 66 batman and robin two pack on ebay last night :D

1374104_1466808140210954_1352668627_n.jpg

Getting my Deadpool on for Halloween as well.

Last edited:
WWE2K14 - 360
Sons of Anarchy singlet

Star Wars: The Black Series - Mara Jade Skywalker

The Great Gatsby - 2 Disc dvd

Thor: The Dark World - Cinema theatrical Poster (cast poster)

Wolverine Legends Emma Frost - definitely an upgrade on the previous ML version (although anything would've been...)

Here's a pic of the updated Extinction Team (hurry up and make Magik, Hasbro!!)

Revoltech Skeleton Army - from Jason and the Argonauts. I love, love these little guys. Here they are terrorising 'Jason' (had to use the Red Ranger, he was called Jason right?? :cwink:)

I picked up the following tpb's:

Shanna the She-Devil by Frank Cho (got it for $5, instead of $30, as it is going for on Amazon. Still waiting for the Max version.)

New Avengers (v2) Volume 2.

Mighty Avengers: Secret Invasion

New Avengers (v1) Volume 3

Captain america and Bucky: The Life Story of James Barnes (bought this in anticipation of Winter Soldier & for my craving for more Brubaker.)

Better replacement or your first?
First. Last week, I was trying to draw on the table where my computer is, but I didn't have enough room, so my mom asked me if I wanted a drafting table and I said yeah, so she looked on Craigslist and there was a guy in the area that was given one from an instructor at a local college. The guy needed to make space in his garage so he could do his painting and whatnot.

Wolverine Legends Emma Frost - definitely an upgrade on the previous ML version (although anything would've been...)

Here's a pic of the updated Extinction Team (hurry up and make Magik, Hasbro!!)

I like that you put the old Emma's cape on the new figure. I was gonna do that too. Looks great, man. Very cool.

I like that you put the old Emma's cape on the new figure. I was gonna do that too. Looks great, man. Very cool.

Yeah people on fwoosh started doing it a couple weeks ago as they got her. Im glad the cape fits

Yeah people on fwoosh started doing it a couple weeks ago as they got her. Im glad the cape fits

Cheers Jay! One of the reviews from several months back before the release said the cape fitted so I tried it. It's easier if you pop her head off first, as her hair gets in the way otherwise.

Finally got myself this...! (And pretty cheap too, only Y4800)
29fckqs.jpg

20sez39.jpg

so2zqh.jpg

14o0u4g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"