• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The "NEW" New Stuff I got Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, what?:confused:

anyway, I just got MMW Everyone vs Galactus. I'll be getting Thing vs Hulk next week.

I saw an old Vinyl Model thingie of Doom Today and thought of you

I just got a Marvel legends showdown starter kit. Collosus vs. Magneto. $10. Reduced from $20. :up: I've never heard of ML showdown anyone have any experience with it? Is it any good?

Also my sister and her boyfriend (who's eqaully as big a nerd as me) got me a DVD collection of Fleischer Superman cartoons and the encyclopedia of the Marvel universe for Christmas.

picked up Gold FA ironman... it was $25 at a comic store.. not a bad buy imo... least for him

also sent out Rough's Mojo Legends i was trading him for Frank the bunny
and sent out HC's Money order

btw, saw something extremely cool at walmart today, havent heard you guys talk about them, but figured you guys knew... and that was the star wars comic figures... they look pretty bad ass imo... there 2 packs and come with there old marvel comics !!! :D

350f_1.JPG
ok, so i just looked online, and they werent the marvel comics... just real early darkhorse stuff... so old infact they looked like the old marvel ones... who knows they still could be but darkhorse might have bought the old ones out as well.. and slapped the logo
0901_1.JPG
hell that mar across the top... really does look like the old marvel comics from the 70's-early 80's sooo very well could be dunno... i didn't think darkhorse was that old

I got Iron Spider-Man today from Spider-Man Origins.

I got a Nintendo DS lite and some games and cases and **** to go along with it. Plus a handful of trades.

And some penguin sheets.

No, the Spider-Man origins 6" figure. Not the doll cloth one, the real thing. Got it from Legends Action figures in canada.

Too bad it's got two left feet and lacks wrist, ankle, and waist articulation. One step forward, two steps back, Hasbro! The hell are you thinking???

Picture002.jpg
Well, yesterday I got the last 4 Icons I was missing..... Beast and Spidey and the variants.

Picture001.jpg

Saint553 said:
No, the Spider-Man origins 6" figure. Not the doll cloth one, the real thing. Got it from Legends Action figures in canada.

Too bad it's got two left feet and lacks wrist, ankle, and waist articulation. One step forward, two steps back, Hasbro! The hell are you thinking???

Man, that sounds pretty crappy. I actually wanted that damn figure. May be changing my mind. How's the spider legs that come from his back???

Nice grabs NA12. I have yet to see the Beast in labcoat and all the Spideys flew off the shelves. Crazy.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Nice grabs NA12. I have yet to see the Beast in labcoat and all the Spideys flew off the shelves. Crazy.

Here at my local TRUS there where like 10 boxes of them and Spideys everywhere....

newavengers12 said:
By the way FTB, did you like Batman Begins?:cwink:
:batty:

C'mon now my friend, that should be an obvious yes. Only Batman movies I've liked are Batman '89, Batman Returns and Batman Begins. The ol school Adam West Batman movie was fun for laughs, its campiness just appealed to me as a kid watching reruns.

Im just joking with you FTB.... Really I have a tie for Bat favorite move, with the Original Batman(KEaton) It was way advanced for its time... and Begins for me have to be the best movie of its year, man even my son (will be 4 in May) is obsesed with Begins....

newavengers12 said:
Im just joking with you FTB.... Really I have a tie for Bat favorite move, with the Original Batman(KEaton) It was way advanced for its time... and Begins for me have to be the best movie of its year, man even my son (will be 4 in May) is obsesed with Begins....

Cool, cool. Yeah, its hard to pick outta the two, Batman 89 solidified Batman as my fav of all heroes. And my boy (6) loves Begins too. Well, he loves alotta comic movies really. Kid loves the original Superman. I've only let him see 1 & 2, I don't wanna show him the others since they're crappy IMO. But Batman Begins he loves more than superman Returns. Kid has all his bat weapons and his costume and dresses up when he watches it. Funny thing, he waits until Bale actually dones the costume to put it on. Kids are a trip man.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Cool, cool. Yeah, its hard to pick outta the two, Batman 89 solidified Batman as my fav of all heroes. And my boy (6) loves Begins too. Well, he loves alotta comic movies really. Kid loves the original Superman. I've only let him see 1 & 2, I don't wanna show him the others since they're crappy IMO. But Batman Begins he loves more than superman Returns. Kid has all his bat weapons and his costume and dresses up when he watches it. Funny thing, he waits until Bale actually dones the costume to put it on. Kids are a trip man.

jajajaja.... you're doing justice to your kid... they really su@#. Actually that is why the made Returns a continuity of S II.

Mine just get on bed and whatch it until Bale turns into Batman... then you can see him jumping and trying to fly in his room.

Superman returns in many ways imo blew worse then that cheese fest of 3 and 4 :(

newavengers12 said:
jajajaja.... you're doing justice to your kid... they really su@#. Actually that is why the made Returns a continuity of S II.

Mine just get on bed and whatch it until Bale turns into Batman... then you can see him jumping and trying to fly in his room.

Its a trip man, my boy gets into movies big time. He likes Jack Sparrow for instance and when he's watching those Pirates of the Carribbean movies he's saying lines and acting out the fighting (and yes, he has a sword and hat since he was Sparrow for Halloween) so he's all into it. Its fun just watching him go.

spideyboy_1111 said:
Superman returns in many ways imo blew worse then that cheese fest of 3 and 4 :(

The whole Supes having a kid thing blew. It was so predictable. After the plane rescue the film took a nose dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"