The "NEW" New Stuff I got Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found another Gold YJ today.

Yellowjacket002.jpg

I've see the gold ones a couple times...but i don't care enough to ever pick one up.

You realize no one bid after you, right? Thanks for makin' me have to pay $15 extra. :dry:

At least you have a :dry: and not a sissy sally pants crying emo wuss face like you do in real life.

But I'm pretty sure someone prolly would have poked at it...I hope.

I know you're angry, but just try to think about all the awesome hookups I've scored for you.

In real life I have an angry ready-to-mirk stone cold face, which unfortunately is my usual stand-offish appearance.

You hope?? Thanks. Hike it up and then hope others woulda done the same or outbid. Whatta pal.

Yes, awesomeness I have been blessed with. Thats why I'm not shipping your money soaked in piss....afterall.

Oh don't be so cranky sweet cakes. I promise I'll make it up to ya one day. You're already getting bumblebee for $5.

But I already have one. I'm doing you a favor by letting you unload your undesirables on me. Your TF ******* is unwarranted.

You were going to repaint the extra...?

The one you have is the one you found after I got you one.

Thats decent for destroyer. i was lookign at one on ebay across here and they shoot up to £18 so about $36.
think ill get the others i need first

tht exactly why im keeping mine sealed. he didnt come out that long ago and hes already going at almost double the price. and the fact i got my destroyer for practically nothing, cos i bought the whole series including him off ebay.

asda sold the whole modok line for £4.00 each or 3 of them for £10.00 and you could pick up the varients then if you were lucky.
On modok varients i opened my red wasp today and on inspection the stupid bugger has 2 right hands

lol damn man, that sucks. i might have to check out asda tho..i wouldnt mind getting a red wasp.

asda sold the whole modok line for £4.00 each or 3 of them for £10.00 and you could pick up the varients then if you were lucky.
On modok varients i opened my red wasp today and on inspection the stupid bugger has 2 right hands

She must be the sister of my Baron Zemo.

All of the Legendary Heroes Pitt Series
Marvel Select Zombie Colonel America
Marvel Select Zombie Spider-Man

I gotta get in on the MS zombies, thats for winners :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member