• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The "NEW" New Stuff I got Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found another Gold YJ today.

Yellowjacket002.jpg

I've see the gold ones a couple times...but i don't care enough to ever pick one up.

You realize no one bid after you, right? Thanks for makin' me have to pay $15 extra. :dry:

At least you have a :dry: and not a sissy sally pants crying emo wuss face like you do in real life.

But I'm pretty sure someone prolly would have poked at it...I hope.

I know you're angry, but just try to think about all the awesome hookups I've scored for you.

In real life I have an angry ready-to-mirk stone cold face, which unfortunately is my usual stand-offish appearance.

You hope?? Thanks. Hike it up and then hope others woulda done the same or outbid. Whatta pal.

Yes, awesomeness I have been blessed with. Thats why I'm not shipping your money soaked in piss....afterall.

Oh don't be so cranky sweet cakes. I promise I'll make it up to ya one day. You're already getting bumblebee for $5.

But I already have one. I'm doing you a favor by letting you unload your undesirables on me. Your TF ******* is unwarranted.

You were going to repaint the extra...?

The one you have is the one you found after I got you one.

Thats decent for destroyer. i was lookign at one on ebay across here and they shoot up to £18 so about $36.
think ill get the others i need first

tht exactly why im keeping mine sealed. he didnt come out that long ago and hes already going at almost double the price. and the fact i got my destroyer for practically nothing, cos i bought the whole series including him off ebay.

asda sold the whole modok line for £4.00 each or 3 of them for £10.00 and you could pick up the varients then if you were lucky.
On modok varients i opened my red wasp today and on inspection the stupid bugger has 2 right hands

lol damn man, that sucks. i might have to check out asda tho..i wouldnt mind getting a red wasp.

asda sold the whole modok line for £4.00 each or 3 of them for £10.00 and you could pick up the varients then if you were lucky.
On modok varients i opened my red wasp today and on inspection the stupid bugger has 2 right hands

She must be the sister of my Baron Zemo.

All of the Legendary Heroes Pitt Series
Marvel Select Zombie Colonel America
Marvel Select Zombie Spider-Man

I gotta get in on the MS zombies, thats for winners :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"