The NEW post-count milestone thread (Thank you Coming Soon)! - Part 1

Make sure you don't make anything that causes you trouble.

I told you he would. :) He's a posting fiend! :p

Last edited:
Holy **** 6 digits?! :wow:

Congratulations Iceman, by hype laws you are now officially an Admin.

Yes the big 100k!! :cool:

I was travelling the whole time and mainly posting from mobile or I might have written a tribute post/thread. The moment's gone now lol. Thanks to all those great people I've talked with here across the years. :up::yay:

And yet you only just passed JAL yet and he was banned years ago. How fast was HE posting? :p

And yet you only just passed JAL yet and he was banned years ago. How fast was HE posting? :p

I have passed him lol, one too many cabbage pizzas for you I think. ;)

And yeah he must have been injecting those pizzas directly to get that kind of speed up.

You're going so fast I can't even keep up, :p Lol, does your family even know where you are? You're always here.

How can a cabbage pizza be good in any regard, lol. More like a punishment. :p

How can a cabbage pizza be good in any regard, lol. More like a punishment. :p

Every 100k posts you get a slightly improved topping. Cabbage is just how it starts and it gets much better. At 1m you receive a turnip stuffed crust in the post.

Every 100k posts you get a slightly improved topping. Cabbage is just how it starts and it gets much better. At 1m you receive a turnip stuffed crust in the post.

Lol, no bananas? :p

Hee hee. And I shall follow your trail of pizza crumbs. :p I'll catch you in ten years or so.

Hee hee. And I shall follow your trail of pizza crumbs. :p I'll catch you in ten years or so.

Ha, I will leave the trail through Aziz's house so you can learn about the brains behind this pizzagate. Should be as intriguing as all your true crime reads. :up:

Ha, I will leave the trail through Aziz's house so you can learn about the brains behind this pizzagate. Should be as intriguing as all your true crime reads. :up:

I'll be sure to pack my crime scene evidence markers. :p

I'll be sure to pack my crime scene evidence markers. :p

Aziz never bargained for anyone with as much true crime novel and TV detective/CSI experience breaking through his security system and uncovering his tracks.

Aziz never bargained for anyone with as much true crime novel and TV detective/CSI experience breaking through his security system and uncovering his tracks.

His secrets won't be safe from us now! :p

Holy **** another 6 digit poster?!?! :wow:

Congratulations squeeks!! :woot:

Thanks. :D. Took me a while, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"