The Thread For Post Count Milestones, Part 2

I kept checking for that post because I was sure I had left the Lucky 13k post somewhere and I finally managed to search it down.

66,000. :D I talk too much, lol. :p

Thanks. You know you've wasted many glorious hours here when you see a number like that. :p

Just 664 to go. :p
Geez, you joined up one month later than me and I've got almost four times the posts. You obviously have more of a life than me, lol. :p

I stopped coming here for a few years after I first signed up. Although since I've been jobless I've been posting like a maniac. I did something like 1000 a month for the past 2 months.

Geez, you joined up one month later than me and I've got almost four times the posts. You obviously have more of a life than me, lol. :p

I don't have a life, I'm just too shy to post :(

I was working part time for a long time when I first joined so the bulk of my posts came early. Now it's more like 5-10 posts a day during the week with more on the weekends. I don't have hours and hours to waster here anymore like I used to. Plus it seems like a lot of my older friends left or got banned. :(

I don't have a life, I'm just too shy to post :(
Don't be. This place is for the most part friendly. The Lounge can be fun. Some of the movie forums less so, lol. :(

11,000. Wow. The Batman V. Superman boards really help to add up the post count, what with all the insanity that has to be countered/added to.

7k! Looks like I'm doing about 1k a month these days but I imagine that will slow down since I'm getting a lot busier with my new job and my DJing. Been busy as all hell lately

Congratulations DJ
Two different threads for this purpose kinda makes it hard to follow

Sorry for not congratulating you earlier squeekness, congratulations

:up:

thanks Aziz, ya both threads need to merged. Any chance a mod can get on that? It's pointless to have 2 of these threads

This one will die in a few pages anyways. Merging will kill both at this point and make another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"