The New SHH! Noob Introduction Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to all the newbies in this forum. This thread is meant for you newbies so you can talk about yourself. Tell us about your adventure through life and how you got here on the SuperheroHype! Boards.

Oooh an introduction thread. It's as if my mind was read.
...Get out of my head. GET OUT I SAY :wow:

...Anyways, I'll give you all the basics. Then do with me as you wish.

Name: Eddie (usually what I go by.)
Sex: Male
Current Country: USA
Some Interests: Graphic Design, Running, Movies, yatta, yatta, yatta
Fun Fact: I joined SHH in 2007. This account was made recently because I forgot the info for the old one.
Origin of username: Formerly aliensuit1495. After some growing up, that sounded dorkish. Rather than getting a completely different username I just shortened it so some people I know from other forums would recognize me.

And that's it for now.

Hello. My name is Marx and I...oh wait. Hello newbs! :oldrazz:

Welcome and glad to see you are posting again.

My name is Robert and I'm addicted to pain killers....Wait, what?

Oooh an introduction thread. It's as if my mind was read.
...Get out of my head. GET OUT I SAY :wow:

...Anyways, I'll give you all the basics. Then do with me as you wish.

Name: Eddie (usually what I go by.)
Sex: Male
Current Country: USA
Some Interests: Graphic Design, Running, Movies, yatta, yatta, yatta
Fun Fact: I joined SHH in 2007. This account was made recently because I forgot the info for the old one.
Origin of username: Formerly aliensuit1495. After some growing up, that sounded dorkish. Rather than getting a completely different username I just shortened it so some people I know from other forums would recognize me.

And that's it for now.

He has numbers in his name. Get him! :cmad:

Just kidding. :p Welcome to the Hype!

My name is Robert and I'm addicted to pain killers....Wait, what?
*All in unison*
Hello Robert.
Welcome and glad to see you are posting again.
Thanks for the warm welcomes Sensi!
He has numbers in his name. Get him! :cmad:

Just kidding. :p Welcome to the Hype!
What's the matter? Racist against numbers? Is that what's going on here? :cmad:

I'm not kidding
Nah, I am. Thanks for the welcome :p Oh and I must say that avatar of yours is delectable.

Better reintroduce myself. These boards have changed ALOT since I was here.

Name is Mark, 27 years old.

I used to be very active in the RPG forum and even moderated it for a time, way back in 02-03, I stopped actively posting in 03 and have tried to come back numerous times. Here's my latest attempt! Some people might remember me. Most probably not.

Peace.

Hi old, noobie, sort a guy.

I'm the FairTax Guy.

Don't we already have a "getting to know you" thread?

I used to be very active in the RPG forum and even moderated it for a time, way back in 02-03, I stopped actively posting in 03 and have tried to come back numerous times. Here's my latest attempt! Some people might remember me. Most probably not.

Peace.
Well, in that case, then welcome back man!
Hopefully you'll stick around

Yes, but this is devoted to newbies. You know...the kind that want to meet everyone and don't know where to start

Peace.

i actually think i remember your name

we had this one first but it hit it's post limit and TM started a new one

i actually think i remember your name

I wouldn't be surprised. I was fairly active then. I was under the forum name Gambit for quite a while. Should've never requested a change! :(

Oh well, I think I remember you too!

Peace.

Welcome back. I hope you stay this time :)

Welcome back to the hype Lestat de Lioncourt

Also mods, I think it would be better if this thread was stickied since there's appears to be a lot of new posters joining and old posters coming back.

Last edited:
Welcome to SHH Anonymous :hrt:

greetings to newbs and oldbies. Welcome to the Hype

I wonder how many post in this thread (the old and new) only to never be heard from again

Hello my names Andrew and im an alcoholic.... Oh wait that jokes already been made, feck!

So a couple of people already know who i am due to me infiltrating the skype chat. For those of you who don't. I'm Andy, im english, I enjoy music, fine foods and long walks on beach. :awesome:

Bumping this long overdue thread for a good reason.

Hello my names Andrew and im an alcoholic.... Oh wait that jokes already been made, feck!

So a couple of people already know who i am due to me infiltrating the skype chat. For those of you who don't. I'm Andy, im english, I enjoy music, fine foods and long walks on beach. :awesome:

Hey Andy, you should post some more.

Hi Andy. You sound Australian when you're drunk. :up:

a nice wlecome to all the new guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"