The New SHH! Noob Introduction Thread

Welcome to the madhouse.

tumblr_meeqr0HxZ01r8l821o2_500.gif
Thanks man, HM is one of my fave animated movies for 24 years since i was 12 seeing it on Cinemax.

Thanks man, HM is one of my fave animated movies for 24 years since i was 12 seeing it on Cinemax.
When it first arrived on cable, WAY before HBO or cable TV was available in Brooklyn I watched it with my family on what was called WHT.

Yeah... My mom and dad were kinda lax that way. I was like 7... Madness.

But it's one of my faves as well. A strange but kinda compelling viewing experience. With anime and the like being so accepted now, I wonder why someone hasn't made an animated anthology streaming show with the franchise yet? It would totally fit in on Netflix, etc.

Hi all! i'm from Boulder City Nevada, lived there for 32 years yet born/lived in Phoenix and all that. I'm turning 38 and i'm a major geek who likes art, museums, traveling, boxing, exercising, movies, sci-fi, horror, fantasy, action, comedy, animation, comics and more.

I do fanfiction writing and i enjoy fun myself and i'm passionate about movies.
But.... do you like baked beans?

Hi all! i'm from Boulder City Nevada, lived there for 32 years yet born/lived in Phoenix and all that. I'm turning 38 and i'm a major geek who likes art, museums, traveling, boxing, exercising, movies, sci-fi, horror, fantasy, action, comedy, animation, comics and more.

I do fanfiction writing and i enjoy fun myself and i'm passionate about movies.
Two days and banned. Was he a PB&J?

Wait ? HC1981 has been banned already ? Is that right ?

Kinda obvious considering that guy resurrected a 2 year old thread.

Hi, I'm not actually new. I registered around September 2017 and used the forum for some time until I stopped accessing, I don't remember why, I think I went to a rush of events and just lost the pace in logging in to every forum I'm registered.
Once I'm back, I feel like re-introducing myself.
And by the way everything is so different I thought I was in the wrong place.

Kinda obvious considering that guy resurrected a 2 year old thread.

Kane ! My dear friend. I'm quite drunk & now I suppose I'm coming home to the Hype! It's exciting, I know!

Should I introduce myself? Reintroduce myself?

So much has changed!

Kane ! My dear friend. I'm quite drunk & now I suppose I'm coming home to the Hype! It's exciting, I know!

So much has changed!

My gawd, you're alive.

So much has changed!

oh. my. gosh.
:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"