The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

And that one guy does some ****ing awesome impressions!

Episode 7 of OPP is now up and running. Enjoy.

you mean the fake episode 7 that's really episode 8 :cmad:

No, the Episode 7 that exists and isn't a Lost Episode. :oldrazz:

Episode 8 is up, and it's a short one. Probably the easiest episode I've had to edit, actually, because we did a fairly solid job at keeping things running smoothly. :up:

Except Byrd, of course. ****er wouldn't say more than two words. :cmad:

So sorry I was feeling sickly! I blame you! Got a damn STD from you and your goats! :cmad:

Get back in bed! You're delusional! My goats are clean, all of them. My mouth made sure of that. :cmad:

Subscriptions are now availible on iTunes for both OPP and The Dork Knights. I've posted links on my Facebook, aswell as the blog.

For now, enjoy an impromptly created replacement episode for one that we recorded last night and lost...

Episode 9

Episode 10

In which the crew get creator-owned fever! Joe Mulvey, writer/artist of indie success story Scam, drops by for a chat with the boys about this week's books, while one member of the crew shames the others with his blatant laziness concerning Batman #5. They move on to discuss the stigma of comic book reading to the unwashed masses, the weekly Scalped shout out, and the joys of indie comics. Then...a goddamn monkey rapes a frog.

All the while, one member of the OPP crew sits in silence with self-lovin' on his mind. Is he the monkey or the frog in his twisted fantasy?

Listen and find out!

http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/

Finally was able to tweak with Photoshop to get the results I wanted the first time around without doing INSANELY tedious work:

oppbanner5d.png

The new version of the logo.

Last edited:
Episode 12 is up.

Best part of this ep? Listening to Soze talk for five long minutes about Alan Moore's stake in the Watchmen suite. And then hearing Byrd sum up Soze's entire point in a single sentence. :up:

That's every episode.

someone: "So, what did you all think?"

Keyser: "ScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottish....ScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottish."

Someone else: "I thought it was good."

Wasn't it the last episode where Keyser asked everyone a question, then proceeded to answer it himself? Even ahead of the GUEST?! :p

The links should include a picture of my unhealthy burger! :argh:

If it didn't kill you, it failed to do it's job. :cmad:

There's only one way to describe that.

America...**** YEAH!!!

Just looking at that picture honestly made me legitimately queezy. :barf:

That's why nobody except hippy *****es like Canada! :cmad:

Guess that might be why your mother has no gag reflex either.

Yep. Two things Thelma Byrdman loves: Foot long burgers and foot long penises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"