The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

I think this latest episode could very well be my favourite.

I think we need a new rule: Soze only answers with yes or no

Yes, no, Scottish, Grant Morrison, Scottish, yes, and no.

It's like my ears are having mini orgasms.

Yes, no, Scottish, Grant Morrison, Scottish, yes, and no.

Throw in "The Standard", "Scalped", "Frank Quitely", "Jason Aaron", "Scott Snyder" and "bawbag" and he still should be able to contribute effectively.

I think we need a new rule: Soze only answers with yes or no

And make it something along the lines of this:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/frank-miller-****es.png

Not new, but still great every time.

Pro tip:

Listen to Dork Knights at double speed.

Takes half the time, and the comedy comes hard and fast.

Pun intended!

Okay, this has been in development for a few weeks now, but I think it actually manages to be more directly related to the goings-on around here because... well, it's actually about us. Coming from Byrd and I, the idiots that brought you Dork Knights humbly present...

INSIDE THE PLAYER'S STUDIO

If you're interested in being a guest, drop us a line. And be sure to have Skype. :up:

I was about to stop, because of time constraints. But my phone can play podcasts at double speed. I tried it, sounded fine, cut listening time in half.

So it really is a pro tip!

Okay, this has been in development for a few weeks now, but I think it actually manages to be more directly related to the goings-on around here because... well, it's actually about us. Coming from Byrd and I, the idiots that brought you Dork Knights humbly present...

If you're interested in being a guest, drop us a line. And be sure to have Skype. :up:

You know what would make this more awesome?

A working link.

Just when you think we couldn't get any more dorkier.

What happened to the regular Inside the Poster's Studio thread?

You people have run mad with power!

Thread manager closed the old thread.

Next podcast MB and I do? Us farting into the mics for a half hour.

Still more entertaining than anything trusty has ever done or will ever do on OPP.

I'd throw my name in the ring as a potential guest, but I think Byrd's brain might explode if he had to deal with "another danged immigunt"...

Thread manager closed the old thread.

Next podcast MB and I do? Us farting into the mics for a half hour.

Still more entertaining than anything trusty has ever done or will ever do on OPP.

I tuned out of the podcast the OPP podcast that you and MB did... all it was was the pair of you saying "At last it's ours! At long last it's all ours!" followed by over twenty minutes of giggling which turned into maniacal cackling...

I'd throw my name in the ring as a potential guest, but I think Byrd's brain might explode if he had to deal with "another danged immigunt"...

Plus we don't want to spend a goddamn hour talking about the one character you've ever played.

I've played 3... But, point made.

Oh wait... 5. But one character only had about one or two posts... and another's appeared in less than 6 to date.

MB, feel free to update the first post with a section for Dork Knights and Inside the Player's Studio. All part of the Pulp Podcast Network after all right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"