The Office Season 7 - - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing from last thread...

Crappy episode. Packer was funnier in his less-than-a-minute appearances in past episodes than tonight. The plot with Andy and Pam was absolutely pointless and not even remotely funny, just annoying. Seriously, why the **** are Andy, Stanley, and Phyllis acting like children about a new computer?

Every Pam-central plot this season has been forced and unfunny.

Link to other thread

Last edited:
It's one thing to have a meeting with Michael Klump or Prison Mike to learn about obesity and prison. But it's a completely different thing when you go see a ****ing movie during work. That's just crossing the line, even for the office.

There's just too much crazy stuff to list between Dwight , Michael , and even Jim that's happened during a regular work day. It's not just meetings , lol.

Also who is going to know Pam saw a movie? Dwight brings a gun to the Office and all he gets is demoted , lol. Your telling me her sneaking off and seeing a movie is where you draw the line?

So nobody here has a intricate plan for skipping work this Friday to see X-men?

Continuing from last thread...

Crappy episode. Packer was funnier in his less-than-a-minute appearances in past episodes than tonight. The plot with Andy and Pam was absolutely pointless and not even remotely funny, just annoying. Seriously, why the **** are Andy, Stanley, and Phyllis acting like children about a new computer?

Every Pam-central plot this season has been forced and unfunny.

Link to other thread

Was this a new episode? I thought the season was over.

That post is from the start of the previous thread.

There's just too much crazy stuff to list between Dwight , Michael , and even Jim that's happened during a regular work day. It's not just meetings , lol.

Also who is going to know Pam saw a movie? Dwight brings a gun to the Office and all he gets is demoted , lol. Your telling me her sneaking off and seeing a movie is where you draw the line?

As I said in the last thread, it was just stupid, unnecessary and made her look bad. Pam could have just been in traffic and her cell phone died or there was a long line at the store for a shredder. It's as if they just wanted to reference The King's Speech.

So nobody here has a intricate plan for skipping work this Friday to see X-men?

I've got odd shift hours so I could see it midnight thursday or late night friday, most likely the latter. I'm excited for X-men but it's not like an event.
My ex gf and I called out to see Star Wars ep3 Revenge of the Sith

Yeah, I'm not hyped at all for the new X-Men movie.

It's not so much an event because there have already been four before it.

What does X-Men have to do with The Office? :huh:

What does X-Men have to do with The Office? :huh:

I was making a joke about how ditching work to go to the movies is something that people might actually be doing this Friday since it was mentioned that Pam doing so is crossing the line.

Oh okay. I thought maybe one of the Office actors is in the movie.

Also after thinking about it some more, I don't think Pam seeing a movie is uncharacteristic. We are talking about a woman who conned her way into a job at the office. I miss seson 2 Pam. :csad:

All this Pam hate. Shame on you. Shame on all of you. :o

And Michael Scott as Magneto.........:awesome:

Gabe can be Toad. Disgusting, **** ugly and dead. He's more than halfway there.....

Which reminds me, I figured out why I hate that Starburst contradiction commercial with the zombie.

THE ZOMBIE IS GABE! :cmad:

That post is from the start of the previous thread.

As I said in the last thread, it was just stupid, unnecessary and made her look bad. Pam could have just been in traffic and her cell phone died or there was a long line at the store for a shredder. It's as if they just wanted to reference The King's Speech.
That would have been less funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"