Not open for further replies.
WII3t58.gif
tBQNnTQ.gif

Lf9pLOf.gif
PW6JGYl.gif

0ZcoPL2.gif
OwizfRY.gif

Sam dressed up like Heisenberg!

I think the whole Walter is a eldritch monster that wants to consume the tears of all those around him thing gets taken a bit far and I think its a disservice to the character, Cranston's acting and the writing.

Now Walter's a terrible person and ultimately anything that happens to him he deserves but the guy obviously cares about his family even if it gets muddled with his huge personal defects. I don't doubt for a second he would actually jump in the way of a bullet for them. The way people talk its like if they all exploded in a fire (hey who knows considering this week) but he got to keep Heisenberg he'd shrug it off with a smile and get back to making meth.

I don't see Walt jumping in front of a gun for anyone. I do think he'd let his family die if it was the only way to save his skin and prolong his own rotten life, though it wouldn't be with a smile. He'd probably cry some self-pitying crocodile tears.

Walter White is utterly vile. I don't think acknowledging this does a disservice to Bryan Cranston's acting prowess. Quite the opposite, it's a testament to his ability that so many people still sympathise with such a monster.

[YT]F2_oFE9ovNk[/YT]

I actually wonder if Jesse accidentally kills Walter Jr.

SOMETHING has to stop him from burning down Walt's house. Perhaps it's just someone walking in, but what if it goes farther than that? What if Walt Jr. walks in and screams at him, and Jesse (in his already crazed state) just whips out a gun and shoots him without thinking?

Imagine what a gut-wrenching twist that would be for Jesse, given his reaction to the whole "shooting the kid on the bike" thing. I'm not saying that's what WILL happen but... what if it did?

After all... Walter Jr. is going to be on Talking Bad next week. And if the show even slightly follows the format of Talking Dead, then...

The only reason why I feel like that won't happen is because an earth-shattering event like that would happen at the end of an episode, like [BLACKOUT]Mike's death or Hank realizing Walt is Heisenberg[/BLACKOUT] last season. It's just how TV dramas work. I don't think they would start an episode with the death of a major character.

Besides, I think Jesse deliberately went there in the middle of the day because he knew the kids wouldn't have been there. As much as Jesse may want to kill Walt at this point, I seriously doubt he would want to harm the kids, even after what knowing Walt did to Brock. Walt Jr. is most likely at school, but one thing I didn't think about...where is Holly during the day when Skyler is at the car wash? At a sitter's house?

Just read something in huffpost article:
Amazing choice of location for Jesse's roadside pickup: The fact that the concrete blocks in that place look like grave markers is no mistake.

did you realize that in the opening, todd is telling his story regarding the heist, just like mr. organge in reservoir dogs...

The new Breaking Bad podcast is up, just fyi.

What's this from?

Also someone help me out here - how did Jesse figure out the [BLACKOUT]cigarette[/BLACKOUT] thing?

When Huell lifted his dope out of his pocket it made him realize that he did the same thing with the [BLACKOUT]ricin cigarette.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
Yeah, I was confused with that, too. I had to rewatch it, and even after the second time I didn't quite get it for a few minutes. I feel like I missed something there. Why did Jesse jump to this conclusion?

Because he assumed Walt did that from the beginning but bought the story Walt gave of Gus doing it. However, since it was The Lily of the Valley that poisoned Brock Walt made a fake one to ease Jesse's mind. So I guess now Jesse assumes the one he found in the Roomba was planted there by Walt.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Bit of a jump between bridges, but it works.

The only reason why I feel like that won't happen is because an earth-shattering event like that would happen at the end of an episode, like [BLACKOUT]Mike's death or Hank realizing Walt is Heisenberg[/BLACKOUT] last season. It's just how TV dramas work. I don't think they would start an episode with the death of a major character.

You sure about that?

Peantepenultimate is a new word for me

:hehe: My point is, the writers of The Sopranos killed off Christopher, arguably the most important character on the show aside from Tony, at the beginning of an episode, then spent the episode exploring his death. I'm not saying it will happen here, but I wouldn't rely on people dying at the end of an episode as a sign that anyone is safe for the first 45 minutes. Nor would I let the spatial relation to the finale lull you into safety. Christopher was killed with 4 episodes left. It was just the random start to what would've been an otherwise normal episode.

What's going on in those gifs? I don't get it.

Think it was from an award show. That's Robin Thicke, and I believe that's Miley Cyrus with her new look? I guess they did a duet and she danced trashy for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"