The Office Season 7 - - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would have been less funny.

You're right. They would have to be stupid to skip the hilarios gem that was Pam going to a movie. Definitely one of the finest comedic moments in television history :whatever:

Oh my God, will you get over it already?! For the love of all that is good and holy.... :cmad:

It's not as bad as Meredith prostituting herself and getting away with it. Seasons 5 and 6 had some of the weirdest storylines.

It's not as bad as Meredith prostituting herself and getting away with it. Seasons 5 and 6 had some of the weirdest storylines.

You mean Pam seeing a movie? Or Spidey-Bat bringing up Pam seeing a movie... Again? I agree on Pam seeing the movie.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Pam seeing a movie is not as bad as Meredith prostituting herself.

Lets not forget him running her over or Dwights fire safety drill

Meredith sleeping around is funny and in her character.

Pam going to see a movie is out of character (well, maybe in character if they want her to be disliked now), not funny, and was only done to force the airport scene with Michael.

I think the prostitution thing was just absurd. What happened to these people just being normal and Michael (and to a lesser extent Dwight) being the only one who was "crazy"?

I think the prostitution thing was just absurd. What happened to these people just being normal and Michael (and to a lesser extent Dwight) being the only one who was "crazy"?

Simple. It got boring after season two. :o

Meredith sleeping around is funny and in her character.

Pam going to see a movie is out of character (well, maybe in character if they want her to be disliked now), not funny, and was only done to force the airport scene with Michael.

Well, she's a new mother now, don't forget. She has to deal with all these ridiculous people at work, and at home she has a crying baby and a well-meaning but goofy husband to look after. Girl just needed some me time.

Would the show have lasted this long if everything had stayed toned down?

You shut your mouth about season 3 and some of 4. :cmad::oldrazz:

Oh, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy those seasons. I loved season 3 and 4. I even liked 5 and 6 for the most part. But they couldn't keep going with that "Michael's the only crazy one" for forever.

I would have been okay if the show ended earlier. I sincerely believe in quality over quantity.

I feel the same way. It's why Supernatural continuing to air makes me nervous.

"They're going to be pretty pleased in Tallahassee that I snagged an Indian for the program. She'll be the first, the program's mostly black it's ... almost too black. That didn't sound right."

The only good Gabe moment.

You're right. They would have to be stupid to skip the hilarios gem that was Pam going to a movie. Definitely one of the finest comedic moments in television history :whatever:
I think you're overreacting a little bit.

We need an Office Injustice League, banding together to destroy Dunder Mifflin Scranton:

Gabe (their psychotic leader)
Charles Miner
Jan
Roger Prince (from Prince Paper)
Rolf (tired of having to do things for Dwight, he becomes his nemesis)
The real Scranton Strangler
Martin Nash
Ronni (the abused receptionist who filled in for Pam when she was in NYC)

Dont forget Devon.

Catherine Tate is their inside man. I should say inside woman, but I'm not entirely convinced.

To quote Austin Powers, she is a bit mannish.

[YT]-HFHsF-zJy4[/YT]
I would too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"