The OFFICIAL 2007 SUPERHERO HYPE AWARDS (in Technicolor)

Heh, thanks Matt and I'm not revealing results but almost every moderator got a vote.

Quit kissing ass Erz :cmad: :cwink:

This makes an Oscar broadcast seem like a quick sprint.

Just gotta give posters a little taste.

I hope I win best Racist poster, but Mee kind of wins that award everyday.

Mee hates everything that even casts a shadow. I wouldn't like to use the word hate monger but yeah.

I hate to say it...but no. One year a forum was created JUST for the awards. Jake nor you can top that. :csad:

Yeah... those were the 2002 Awards...

Malice had created a Forum all on its own for people to nominate others in various topics... and he had made redmarvel and Hollow Wood Director mods of the Awards Forums... which pissed a LOT of people off because the Hype Awards were created by none other than CantThinkOfAName back in 2001, and he should have rightfully been made a mod as well... well, after a LOT of pressure, CToAN was made a half-mod, or some other ridiculous moniker and was given the task of counting the votes or something as mundane...

Poor fibber... :csad: :csad: :csad:

:yay:

Yeah even though I've never been in real trouble on SHH, I know I would never be allowed mod, or even half mod status to organize anything like that.

Hottest Female Poster

Almost every female poster was nominated (Logan's Runt, Daisy, ATP, Noon, Triplefive, Babs) but there can be only one.

And that one is who posted a short viewed pic of herself topless. It's funny that the winner has the fewest viewable pics.

hottestfemaleta6.jpg

Last Year's Winner: None, new award.

And that's it for a while folks, have a work luncheon and then I'll post more from home.

don't we have a halftime show?

YES!!!

Get Ready For the SHH Dancers!!!!

wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif
wiggle.gif

And VIVA LA COLOMBIA THREAD!!!
It demolished the competition.

The awards have been great so far, except for the gross abs in the "Hottest" awards, but, great otherwise.

ha, Bella won 2 . . . nice :up:

Baran-skrilla-gojira-quilla, Columbia thread :up: :up: :up:

Silence As-Man, the voters have spoken!!!
Better luck next year.

I won?!! :wow: :eek:
Those awards REALLY mean THE WORLD to me! I would just DIE if I didn't win them! I don't think that I can post here anymore if I didn't win. They LIKE me! They REALLY like me!! Thank you, everyone!! I love you all! (Well... not all, only those who voted for me. :o ) *wipes tears of joy*

Do I detect a wee bit of sarcasm in that post darlin?? ;) :p

I won?!! :wow: :eek:
Those awards REALLY mean THE WORLD to me! I would just DIE if I didn't win them! I don't think that I can post here anymore if I didn't win. They LIKE me! They REALLY like me!! Thank you, everyone!! I love you all! (Well... not all, only those who voted for me. :o ) *wipes tears of joy*

Hussy. :cmad: :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"