The OFFICIAL 2007 SUPERHERO HYPE AWARDS (in Technicolor)

I liked it, mainly because I don't think you could hold me in your arms.

I'm kinda heavy and you're... dainty.

I liked it, mainly because I don't think you could hold me in your arms.

I'm kinda heavy and you're... dainty.
I'll be sitting on the floor and your dead head will be on my lap. I think that can be arranged.

Smartest Poster

Well everyone, if you happened upon the Smartest Poster thread you would see his name pop up more than once.

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side."

Actually that's wrong that's for a right triangle but this poster would have known that.

This was a close one with it being between this poster and Wilhelm-Scream but he just squeeks by.

smartestpostervl0.jpg

Last year's winner: Wilhelm-Scream

Best Banned Poster

3 names only really came up for this award. Kritish, Nosebleed (yeah, yeah I know it's another name) but this poster is truly most deserving for not being a Hype Legend but being one of the most interesting posters in the history of SHH.

She needs no introduction. While she may post at the other site, she is missed here.

bestbannedposteruq1.jpg

Last year's winner: None, new award.

I'm pretty sure I voted for most of these people.

Smartest Poster

Well everyone, if you happened upon the Smartest Poster thread you would see his name pop up more than once.

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side."

Actually that's wrong that's for a right triangle but this poster would have known that.

This was a close one with it being between this poster and Wilhelm-Scream but he just squeeks by.

smartestpostervl0.jpg

Last year's winner: Wilhelm-Scream

:eek:

That's actually really flattering. Thank you to everyone who was kind enough to sling a vote my way. There are a lot of very intelligent people here who certainly could have been given this award, so I take this as very high compliment.

jag

Biggest Attention ****e

J Alba's Lover was a high front runner here, but this person got more votes than him.

I'm actually surprised not by who won but by the circumstances of people associating it with this poster. Specifically, because she's a lady and since half of the posters fawn over her while others kinda roll their eyes in the Photo thread.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5484/attention****eds2.jpg

you deserved it, jag . . . you're like the hype's smart, with-it, well-to-do . . . uncle . . . JAL is like the dirty, perverted uncle . . . and how ironic that only one letter seperates you two *scratches head*

Best Banned Poster

3 names only really came up for this award. Kritish, Nosebleed (yeah, yeah I know it's another name) but this poster is truly most deserving for not being a Hype Legend but being one of the most interesting posters in the history of SHH.

She needs no introduction. While she may post at the other site, she is missed here.

bestbannedposteruq1.jpg

I wonder where Holly is posting these days . . . I wonder if she now runs free with her own kind, and if her heart is at peace :o

Smartest Poster - Jaguarr

I didn't vote in that category but I agree with the outcome.

Nice going Jag. :up: :yay:

So...did Wilhelm get dumber, or did jag get smarter? Or both?

Also, way to go AC!

you deserved it, jag . . . you're like the hype's smart, with-it, well-to-do . . . uncle . . . JAL is like the dirty, perverted uncle . . . and how ironic that only one letter seperates you two *scratches head*
I'm glad he won. It would've been redundant for me to vote for him there, since he got so much of my votes elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"