The Official Ace the Bat-Hound Thread

Eddie Dean

Jokerfied
Reaction score
Should / will this good boy finally make his live action appearance?

yVL4Pd6.jpg

The more I watch Live PD the more I think it's a good idea for Batman to have a dog that he uses like a K9 unit, but that's just me.

Absolutely should get Ace! But I'd wait for Dick to be introduced

No Dick Grayson, no Ace.

Too soon if its a not yet seasoned Batman. Otherwise Ace can be reserved for a Batman Beyond project

No Bat Family! That includes pets!

I actually love the idea of a dog being used as a K9 on some cases. Dogs have a very keen sense of smell, and would actually be beneficial to have as a lone wolf vigilante/detective. Plus they can be effective guard dogs.

I've been watching a ton of Person of Interest lately and Bear is awesome on that show. Ace could work if handled like that: an ex-military or police dog that Bruce rescues while working a case that he uses in the field on occasion. He wouldn't need to show up much at all in a movie, but would be a cool nod and could be used sporadically during scenes at Wayne Manor/the Batcave and could show up in "looking for clues" scenes, as well.

Just my two cents.

I actually love the idea of a dog being used as a K9 on some cases. Dogs have a very keen sense of smell, and would actually be beneficial to have as a lone wolf vigilante/detective. Plus they can be effective guard dogs.

I've been watching a ton of Person of Interest lately and Bear is awesome on that show. Ace could work if handled like that: an ex-military or police dog that Bruce rescues while working a case that he uses in the field on occasion. He wouldn't need to show up much at all in a movie, but would be a cool nod and could be used sporadically during scenes at Wayne Manor/the Batcave and could show up in "looking for clues" scenes, as well.

Just my two cents.
It also matches the super practical aesthetic Reeves is going for.

Just my two cents.

this would be cool and would change it up from previous live action depictions of batman.

I definitely would love to see Bruce with a dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"