Age of Ultron The Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Fan art & Manips thread

Good job!! althought I don't like vision to be Iron Man's other suit :doh: I mean he's an android, right?
Thanks! Here ya go, now he's an android!

W8LSugP.jpg

:rimshot::lmao:

I bet the Iron Man 2 armor with the triangle would be a good one to manip for the Vision, and just make the triangle into a diamond. I tried, but I'm not that adept with Photoshop, haha.

I bet the Iron Man 2 armor with the triangle would be a good one to manip for the Vision, and just make the triangle into a diamond. I tried, but I'm not that adept with Photoshop, haha.
I thought about that too, but I haven't tried it.

good work but not everything necessary to come out of Ironman's armor
I really want marvel to do something alternative for vision some sort of surreal design that we haven't seen yet .

I would be absolutely, unequivocally, disappointed if he just looked like a recolored IM armor. That seems so counterproductive and lazy

Just give me something like this and I'll be happy

Youngvisionx.png

Last edited:
I would be absolutely, unequivocally, disappointed if he just looked like a recolored IM armor. That seems so counterproductive and lazy

Especially since we know that Dr. Phineas Horton's synthetic man exists in the MCU.

Threw this together when bettany was announced in the role, great minds think alike...

Last edited:
Threw this together when bettany was announced in the role, great minds think alike...

A little bit too mechanical for my personal taste but definitely on the right track. Good job.

I'd like to see Vision purposefully try to make himself look human, almost like he's not happy with being an AI consciousness stuck in a robot body (makes him feel too much like Ultron)

All the Iron Man armors were destroyed. It'd be cool to have that kind of design inform Vision and Ultron, but they aren't armors, they shouldn't look like a person can fit inside of them.

All the Iron Man armors were destroyed. It'd be cool to have that kind of design inform Vision and Ultron, but they aren't armors, they shouldn't look like a person can fit inside of them.

Pretty much. Which is my main issue with the new Robocop design. It straight up looks like a guy in a suit not a robot.

The Vision isn't metal on the outside. He has artificial skin.

Yup all these designs look like Vision colored Robocops or Iron Man. Vision is a synthezoid or android. He should look near human,

If anything use the Total Recall robots as a basis for Ultron or Vision then built up from there:

total-recall-robot-film.jpg

661_max.jpg

just a quick face change with paul bettany as the vision.

12512358513_4d06671460_o.jpg

If anything use the Total Recall robots as a basis for Ultron or Vision then built up from there:

If I were a photomanipper, I'd start with Sonny from I, Robot for Vision.

i-robot-11.jpg

Of course, I hope the professional working for Marvel can do something more original for us.

^Something like this:

Vision sonny.jpg

Disclaimer: before anyone tells me, I already know this is a terrible, terrible recoloring job. I don't have any programs or anything, nor do i profess to be an artist. I just wanted to show my *ahem* vision of using Sonny as a base for a lifelike synthezoid like The Vision.

EDIT: This is the first time I've added an attachment to a post... I didn't know it would be so small. Click to see a larger version.

A quick Vision manip I made. Photoshop is a bit rough but you get the idea.
9V2t4Mr.png

What happened to the other manip thread?

My Scarelt Witch manip

My small contribution! I saw a poster with a similar idea, and I though it was great, so now, with the set pictures, I finally can complete it! ^^
SsPl5b9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"