The Official Dollhouse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That sucks. I'd be pissed if I was interested in watching Wolverine Part 4.

Don't you mean "20th Century Fox presents a Marvel Studios Production: X-Men Origins (that means before X-Men, X2, and X3 - Ratners Revenge) Wolverine"....

I mean Wolverine 4: Origins. It's the prequel to Wolverine: X-Men, Wolverine: X2, and Wolverine 3: The Last Straw. :cmad:

I love X1 AND X2, there classics

X3, while entertaining, you cant help but feel sad when you think about what it could have been.

I was just really hoping for Fox to pull through with Origins:Wolverine...but thats for another thread

My rant just spilled out from the Wolverine Forums to this one, even though it somewhat fits since Fox likes to intervene with Dollhouse also..

ok im done..:woot:

Im just going to continue staring at the awesome banners that are at the top of the screens promoting dollhouse...that will make me feel little better.

BTW, have you guys watched the roll over clip from the banner? pretty cool video.

This looks interesting, sort of anticipating it. Been needing a fresh Whedon show.

If anyone is intrested in seeing Dushku in some interviews tomorrow...

• Regis and Kelly @ 9am
  • Conan O' Brian @ 12:35am

:up: for Tahmoh Penikett getting work. He's been great the past 4 seasons of BSG, I'm glad to see him on a Whedon show.

I like Penikett and hopefully this show serves as a stepping stone to something better down the road

I believe with a bit more seasoning he could carry his own series...so no it won't be this show....

wow I had no idea Amy Acker was in this. Glad to see another Buffyverse actor get work on a Whedon show

Why isn't anyone posting more pics from the advertisements? I need to see more of..er....the show. =D

I thought this was a pretty solid pilot. Have to wait to see how the first few episodes turn out. but I'll definitely be tuning in.

Therewas nothing bad nor exceptional about this pilot. But I was way wrong about Fringe being any good so i'll wait.

Pretty interesting pilot... I'll be sticking around to see how it turns out.

Therewas nothing bad nor exceptional about this pilot. But I was way wrong about Fringe being any good so i'll wait.

The first episode of Fringe was a million times better though.

Dollhouse could end up being good, but the premise and characters just don't interest me that much.

Fringe is OK....it isn't reinventing the wheel, but I like it enough to keep watching it...as for this show....I give the pilot a solid 6....I need to be impressed next week

I'm not a "Whedonite" like most of you people here, so I'm not biased towards this show in any way. I never bothered watching Buffy or Angel and have no interest to. I only got into Firefly (which I love) through Serenity.

That said, I think I'll be watching Dollhouse for the foreseeable future. I like the actors, the were all well played. Dushku really pulled off playing multiple roles. I was extremely impressed with her, as well as the FBI agent.

The plot is intriguing and I can't wait to see where it leads.

i liked it up until she started to "malfunction"..then it took a wrong turn somewhere for me

Geeky dude has gotta go he annoyed me.

The woman in charge of the "actives" also annoyed me.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Dollhouse."

Basically.....

Last edited:
This show reminds me too much of 'My Own Worst Enemy' w/Christian Slater. I liked that show, but NBC canned it within weeks. Dollhouse is in a bad time slot too. I'd be really surprised if it lasts...especially on Fox of all places.

Eliza was good in it..and boy did she look hot with glasses. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"