The Official Dollhouse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ndod4i.jpg

15pfrlz.jpg

k357r6.jpg

2pr78ut.jpg

Great stills, I particularly love the first one.

SELINA KYLE, SELINA KYLE, SELINA KYLE! Man, this show is looking soooo AWESOME!

Ok...were just 2 fridays away till the debut!

I cant stop watching the promos and trailers online, and catching all the commercials on tv. It would be really cool if FOX played a 30min promo for the superbowl, because were 2 weeks away till the debut and more people need to know about the show.

You guys gotta check out dollverse.com, its a great fan site that has updates virtually everyday.

Im so hyped for this show! Im telling all my friends and fam to check it out, Im excited to watch a show that actually has a original and intresting story, and not to mention one of my favorite actresses.

I think its going to be really cool to see actually how many different roles Echo (Dushko) and the other dolls will play throughout the first season, It will be intresting to see if she and the others can actually pull off the roles and make it seem real.

I absolutely can't wait for this series, and I love the fact that FOX has been promoting the heck out of it (take that, naysayers). What has me worried at this point, though, is the lack of promotion for the show's lead-in, TSCC.

Saw one of the commercials on FX the other night....still not seeing anything to motivate me to watch the show....

You're supposed to watch it for the love of Joss Whedon.

Umm sorry....I tend to judge a show based on what I see on the show...and haven't seen anything that's blowing my skirt up....the over/under on this show is 8 episodes

I've liked Whedon's other shows, but this one just doesn't grab me based on what I know about it so far. I don't think Dushku is a particularly strong actress, either.

Ok...were just 2 fridays away till the debut!

I cant stop watching the promos and trailers online, and catching all the commercials on tv. It would be really cool if FOX played a 30min promo for the superbowl, because were 2 weeks away till the debut and more people need to know about the show.

You guys gotta check out dollverse.com, its a great fan site that has updates virtually everyday.

Im so hyped for this show! Im telling all my friends and fam to check it out, Im excited to watch a show that actually has a original and intresting story, and not to mention one of my favorite actresses.

I think its going to be really cool to see actually how many different roles Echo (Dushko) and the other dolls will play throughout the first season, It will be intresting to see if she and the others can actually pull off the roles and make it seem real.

The Super Bowl is on NBC this year, not FOX.....so no one will be watching Fox this Sunday evening....

The Super Bowl is on NBC this year, not FOX.....so no one will be watching Fox this Sunday evening....

Right...I mean that FOX should pay to air a promo for dollhouse during the superbowl. Doesnt matter what network it is on.

Why air a promo for a new show when most people will be watching another channel?? The Super Bowl is the most widely watched televised sporting events IN THE WORLD....people aren't changing the channel for some show that no one knows about...

Im trying to see where you're going here....

He's saying Fox should put a commercial for Dollhouse on NBC during their Super Bowl coverage.

Oh...that might be a bit more money than FOX is willing to spend....what's the going rate now 2 mil for 30 seconds??

Jeez....Fox probably has this show on a tight least from the get....

I absolutely can't wait for this series, and I love the fact that FOX has been promoting the heck out of it (take that, naysayers).

ABC promoted the heck out of Heather Graham's show, and cancelled it before the end credits rolled on the first episode.

There are three major reasons for me to watch this show:

Joss Whedon
Eliza Dushku
Tahmoh Penikett

Now, whether or not I'll love it depends on how good the pilot is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"