The Official Flash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up Wonderland by Geoff Johns, good stuff.

Yeah, Emergency Stop comes first. I'm just glad they finally reprinted those. "The Human Race" is way too good a story to never be collected, plus it fills that annoying gap in the middle of Waid's run. Now, if only they would collect the Walter West issues...

In the current comics? Oh yeah, he's gone for good. But I'd really like to just see them collect his story from Waid's run. It was a really good story. :o

What else has Manapul done? The art in issue 5 (and the rest of this series) is gorgeous.

His art is beautiful.

I can't believe that some people objected to his art style. I swear, some people don't have imaginations, especially when it's something new. Here, it's new, it works, and it's breathtaking.

What else has Manapul done? The art in issue 5 (and the rest of this series) is gorgeous.
He did Superboy's story in Adventure Comics before the Legion took over that series and before that he did Legion of Super Heroes with Shooter.

I do have to agree Manapul is knocking it out of the park on this series. Loved the action scenes with the tornado.

Manapul's work blows me away. I had never seen his art before; when the preview for Flash #1 showed up online, it was Manapul's work that made Flash a must-get book for me.

He and Dustin Nyugen are my two favorite artists working today; I'm really looking forward to meeting both of them at NYCC.

The story is ok. The art is amazing. I know next to nothing about the Flash, but it has kept my attention.

My only issue with the series is that the progression of the story has been kinda slow. But overall, they're quick and fun reads with beautfiul art.

Has anyone read this anthology? Can you tell me about it?

The Greatest Flash Stories Ever Told from 1992

51T%2BnqRpSSL._SS500_.jpg

I'd like to see a year one / secret origin style mini-series about Barry Allen.

Just reading up on the DC website. Nice to see Manapul will be back on issue 9. That's great news. Hopefully it will extend on past that. Love his artwork.

Meh, I already have all of those trades. Give me an omnibus of Waid's run, which still has yet to be fully collected. :o

I miss Wally and Bart.........sigh

Why can't they pull a Batman and give these two the real Flash series while Barry goes off plays godfather.

Or just, y'know, give them series of their own.

I agree with storyteller

Also will the Johns Omnibus have the "Blitz" storyline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"