The Official Garfield 2 Thread.

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I didn't see one of these, I'm sorry if there has been.

I like Garfield, I liked the movie, and they're making a second one! June 23rd 2006!

Trailer!

Discuss!:D

webhead731 said:
I didn't see one of these, I'm sorry if there has been.

I like Garfield, I liked the movie, and they're making a second one! June 23rd 2006!

Trailer!

Discuss!:D

I wonder why... :o

XwolverineX said:
But Garfield sucked?!? :confused::o:down

Orly.jpg

no better time for this. :D

LOL! Why was I expecting replies like this?:)

Maybe this one will be better.

webhead731 said:
LOL! Why was I expecting replies like this?:)

Maybe this one will be better.

Why were you expecting posts like this? Because Garfield the movie sucks. :o:down

I enjoyed the first one, the second one will be in my rental queue.

Seriously guys, I like Garfield, so what?

I could have made a thread on Sharkboy and Lava Girl LOL!:rolleyes:
[And that movie looked stupid.]
:):up:

Definitely something my 5-year-old daughter can look forward to.

i didnt like thefirst one, odie should have been cgi as well, and better jokes

sharkboy and lavegirl, along with those spy kids films has the cheepest and crapiest cgi effects during the time, ever!!

Such Bad bad Effects!

Nermal and the Nurse were way off character

they prolly didnt have enough money to do it

all the money went towards bill murrays check

If they made Odie CGI, wouldn't look a little too weird? Garfield looks simular to a cat, but Odie doesn't look like a normal dog in the comics. I know it's supposed to be cartoony, but in the movie could you imagine him having those huge feet, the big tounge, and the yellow fur?
That might be why they used a real dog.

Super Flight said:
sharkboy and lavegirl, along with those spy kids films has the cheepest and crapiest cgi effects during the time, ever!!

Such Bad bad Effects!

I didn't see Sharkboy and Lava Girl, and I don't want to.

It looked like crap.:down

webhead731 said:
If they made Odie CGI, wouldn't look a little too weird? Garfield looks simular to a cat, but Odie doesn't look like a normal dog in the comics. I know it's supposed to be cartoony, but in the movie could you imagine him having those huge feet, the big tounge, and the yellow fur?
That might be why they used a real dog.

Good point, he would look pretty alien, and I bet another reason is since Garfield is the star, if they had another cg character it would detract from his uniqueness in the film.

primemover said:
Good point, he would look pretty alien, and I bet another reason is since Garfield is the star, if they had another cg character it would detract from his uniqueness in the film.

That's also a good point.

Boo to this.....It's the exact same thing as the first trailer was. HEy! JUST LIKE THE COMIC STRIPS! At least it's a faithful adaptation.

they should have just made the whole movie CGI so it will be closer to what the charactors look like

Garfield is a guilty pleasure & I will definitely see the movie when it hits dvd & possibly buy it.

I guess on Ice Age 2 there was a new longer trailer. I'll see Ice Age 2 sometime but I want to see the Garfield 2 trailer now.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"