The Official GHOSTBUSTERS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what little the promo showed, I think it looks awesome. Way better than the screenshots that have been released so far.

Yea, well thats kind of a "duh" statement. The screen shots that have been released thus far are from extremely early builds.

I really hope we get some type of create a character for this game tho. I mean it doesnt have to be that deep, at all, just a little something. The game is trying to place you as a new recruit so i think itd make sense for some type of c-a-p.

The GTTV episode, with the Ghostbusters footage, is online.

Yea, i caught that last night. I thought it looked really cool. The sound of the proton beam was great, spot on. I cant wait to get my hands on this one.

Has anyone seen this?

gbgame.jpg

Apparently 360 concept art from gamingtruth.com. Are they here to bust ghosts or aliens?

I think this is from another company (ZootFly, if I remember correctly) that created a prototype Ghostbusters game, but couldn't get the rights.

I know it's early, but the graphics do need a lot of work. They were all proud of the crowd running from Stay Puff, but they were all generic and the animations were bad.

Anybody seen this yet?

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKXtyy55R2U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKXtyy55R2U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

Awesome!:grin:

Anybody seen this yet?

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKXtyy55R2U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKXtyy55R2U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

Awesome!:grin:

3:32, 3:58--they cross the streams!! :wow:

I LOVE how they use the great elmer bernstien's score who did the music for the first film :woot:

I know it's early, but the graphics do need a lot of work. They were all proud of the crowd running from Stay Puff, but they were all generic and the animations were bad.

Other than that part of the video, I though it looked good. Besides, they still have a lot of time to make it better.

I noticed that too, but i am still so taken back by the fact we are getting a next gen Ghostbusters game, that, well i just dont care.

I mean, im gonna chunk my pants the first time my in game character fires up the proton pack for the first time and i hear that classic sound. Damn i cant wait.

I really enjoyed that video. The destructible environments, the fire effects, goo gun idea, chaos, but most of all the awesome ground pound-trap combo. That has bumped my hype from low to high. Must get. Especially if you can drive the Ecto 1.

Never saw that video before, the game is looking great! One thing though - the characters seem to move pretty slow, I'd say they'll be able to run too anyway.

I really enjoyed that video. The destructible environments, the fire effects, goo gun idea, chaos, but most of all the awesome ground pound-trap combo. That has bumped my hype from low to high. Must get. Especially if you can drive the Ecto 1.

From earlier reports, you wont be driving Ecto 1, but you will be riding in the Ecto 1 along side the rest of the guys.

Wow, that video looks amazing and I'm jazzed that the actors are all returning to voice the characters, I wonder if Janine will be back too, I loved Annie Potts in that role, she somehow managed to be apathetic and caring at the same time.

Yeah, Janine will be back. So will Walter Peck.

FYI, strong sources are claiming that Gene Wilder is playing GOZER.

That looks insane.

Im taking thats a good thing, and yes yes it does. This is EASILY one of my most anticipated titles this yr. Iv been waiting for what seems like forever to become part of the Ghostbusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"