*Vivendi Games and Activision Merge: Activision Blizzard*

I support this merger on the basis on the way EA has been acting lately, they don't want to lose their first place position. And frankly with studios such as Blizzard, Infinity Ward, Bizarre and franchises such as Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, and World of Warcraft, Activision really has a chance to overtake EA.

Hopefully, it'll get EA to make better games if they want to keep their first place position. :o

No, it just means that they're going to take over talented developers in attempts to produce 15+ (mediocre-quality) sequels to famous franchises so the corporate execs can line their pockets.

I hate what the gaming industry is becoming. Trash. :o

I don't think EA cares about being first. That's just a pissing contest. They care about making as much money as they can. So I don't think this will really whip them into shape or anything. If anything, they'll see this Activision business as taking a piece of their pie, and they'll flood the market with shovelware to get it back.

The way that Playstation 3 and Wii owners are acting, they aren't going to get it back. They don't want their pieces of s**t.

I would have loved to a see a company named Bioware/Blizzard, they would rule everyone and everything.

Leave it penny arcade to say it like it is in their typical cheeky fashion. ;)

pennyarcade1bl3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"