The Official Green Lantern Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as a fan of dc and hoping for future dc projects it is my duty to see this in theaters . Even if its a turkey , it iss the sacrifice I must make to hopefully get a Flash or Green Arrow film one day

That ign one hit hard. Worse than Wolverine? Ouch. The last line really sums up that review. 'Green Lantern deserved better'.

I'm not going to make up my mind till watching it, but unless this thing magically gets better WoM......

I think the next time we could see Green Lantern would be in a complete reboot, not a sequel.

This 300 Million price tag is gonna make this incredibly challenging.

Do you tell Batman fans tio have fun watching Batman & Robin ? This is looking like Green Lantern got the same treatment as Batman & Robin

I would tell Batman fans to form their opinion after they've actually seen the movie, which seems like the logical thing to do. That is why there are negative and positive reviews for every movie, because everybody has a different view point. They don't cancel the movie because Peter Travers doesn't like the CGI or Ebert thought that Hal Jordan should have a kid.

The last time I was in a thread on the Hype where a movie I'd anctipated was getting bombarded with lukewarm-to-negative reviews, and the "who cares what the reviews say!" argument was being batted around, it was Iron Man 2... and I ended up largely agreeing with the critics.

It could be god awful for all I know, but I won't know until I actually see it. Writers on my sight have/and are seeing it, but I don't care what they think either. I want to see it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"