The Official Hype Fitness Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's WOD: 03 Kettlebell figure 8's (16kg), 30 push ups (clapping at the top) and 30 kettlebell snatches (on each arm) (also 16kg), 3 times. Time: 28:06. This one freakin' killed me. All my slacking over the holidays didn't help much lol.

We got about an inch of snow this morning and this is my little sister's facebook status: "Forget this snow nonsense, still going to the gym".

I've never been more proud *tear*

Yesterday's WOD: 03 Kettlebell figure 8's (16kg), 30 push ups (clapping at the top) and 30 kettlebell snatches (on each arm) (also 16kg), 3 times. Time: 28:06. This one freakin' killed me. All my slacking over the holidays didn't help much lol.
Clap pushups or the isometric/plyometric pushups are killer. Especially when coupled with Pullups in a single set. :wow: But they build strength and stamina like no one's business. :up:

Made two homemade burgers today.

George' those mothers, added half a slice of low cheese each one, tea spoon of ketchup and onion and BANG, yum!

Looks tough!

We got about an inch of snow this morning and this is my little sister's facebook status: "Forget this snow nonsense, still going to the gym".

AWESOME. :awesome:
Made two homemade burgers today.

George' those mothers, added half a slice of low cheese each one, tea spoon of ketchup and onion and BANG, yum!

That sounds good. Ive got some deer meat I need to put on the Foreman.

Friday morning's workout (30 seconds on each, no rest between exercises):

chinups
wide grip pushups
1 arm rows (using bands)
military pushups with back flare
wide grip chinups
standard pushups
alternating lunges
crunches
bodyweight squats
reverse crunches
side step lunges
leg lifts

then I immediately did 2 suicides

1:30 rest, then repeat everything, including the suicides

In other news, I FINALLY got back with the BJJ guy and am setting up private lessons, since I really cant squeeze in any class times into my crazy schedule. My first one is next Thursday.

Extremely cool! :up: :word:

Today's WOD: 300 double unders, 50 thrusters (45lbs) and 30 pull ups. Time: 22:40
My shoulders are getting a helluva beating this week. After that many double unders, it was work just getting the bar in the rack position lol.

In other news, I FINALLY got back with the BJJ guy and am setting up private lessons, since I really cant squeeze in any class times into my crazy schedule. My first one is next Thursday.

Awesome! I've got a couple tournaments coming up I'm getting ready for. One in the beginning of February in Denver and NAGA in Dallas at the end of February. I'm hoping to go to both of them but not too sure if I can, financial wise.

Lost 7 pounds this week. would of cracked if I lost nothing.

Did some cool cardio kickboxing and medicine ball work and about 10 mins of power yoga yesterday. It was a nice change of pace that actually exposed some of my weaknesses.

I did Chest Shoulders and Triceps P90X this morning. Max Interval Plyo Insanity tonight!!

I did Chest Shoulders and Triceps P90X this morning. Max Interval Plyo Insanity tonight!!

Yeesh. Sounds like a lot of work for one day. Im sure you know, but be sure to calorie up!

If I havent told you this today...you are da man.

Yeesh. Sounds like a lot of work for one day. Im sure you know, but be sure to calorie up!

If I havent told you this today...you are da man.

LOL! I love 2-a-days!!

BTW I'm just the man beside the man when you're in the room Bro!!

ComicChick likes this.

so there's about 30 of us doing our own little version of The Biggest Loser to get fit. Everyone puts in $15 to the pot and at the end of June 30th whoever has the biggest percentage of weight loss will be winner. Winner gets 75% of the money, 2nd gets 15%, 3rd gets 10%.

i'm beyond broke and the pot is over 300 now so I'm really trying to win this. It starts next Sunday!

so there's about 30 of us doing our own little version of The Biggest Loser to get fit. Everyone puts in $15 to the pot and at the end of June 30th whoever has the biggest percentage of weight loss will be winner. Winner gets 75% of the money, 2nd gets 15%, 3rd gets 10%.

i'm beyond broke and the pot is over 300 now so I'm really trying to win this. It starts next Sunday!

Hope You win CC!!:woot:

thanks. i'll be frequenting this thread a lot i bet to make sure i stay on track

We did one of those at my office last year. I gained two pounds. Started working out right after it ended and now I'm down to 205 from 225. Considering I weighed 165 (I'm 6'3") when I graduated high school ten years ago 205 is perfect for me. Sorry for the off topic (kinda) rant but I found out yesterdayt I already hit my ideal weight for my honeymoon in June! Now time to maintain and get a lil more cut!

ComicChick - not to sound like a broken record, but if you go with the paleo diet, I guarantee you will win. (And be way healthier :woot:)

ComicChick - not to sound like a broken record, but if you go with the paleo diet, I guarantee you will win. (And be way healthier :woot:)

can you recommend some good links for me to check out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"