Avvys for anyone to use and let me know if you need them in 75x75 or 50x50

EttfdNm.gif
XfcO4gf.gif
a4PtUPr.gif

bXQq97s.gif
XfzCdie.gif
XoxIsF4.gif

Thanks for more great avatars, Kane! :yay:

I just looked at the trailer again (lost count a week ago lol). I looked several pages back for this information, but couldn't find it so forgive me for asking: does anyone know the name of the trailer music?

I just looked at the trailer again (lost count a week ago lol). I looked several pages back for this information, but couldn't find it so forgive me for asking: does anyone know the name of the trailer music?

[YT]kXqMrftUXs0[/YT]

Finall saw the trailer. It was pretty great with some great shots.

in the save trailer, when Tony pointed his finger and the armor pieces flew towards that direction, each piece seems to have glowing dots and smoke coming out. I guess they must be repulsor propulsion to be able to fly around.

Just back from the hilariously absurd and silly new G.I. Joe movie and just wanted to report that Bangalorean audiences are absolutely pumped for IM3. I can't remember any trailer eliciting this many Oooo's and Aaaah's and 'I can't wait's.

Just back from the hilariously absurd and silly new G.I. Joe movie and just wanted to report that Bangalorean audiences are absolutely pumped for IM3. I can't remember any trailer eliciting this many Oooo's and Aaaah's and 'I can't wait's.

was GiJoe any good? Glad they liked the IM3 trailer.

The action scenes are cool and lack of changing Tatum is nice. But the story is meh, and none of the other characters but roadblock matter all that much. It's kinda cheesy, although not nearly as much as the first. Cobra commander is pretty Corny.

Was one of the 'leave your brains at home' type of deals... moderately entertaining, but mind numblingly stupid. Better than the original, but that's not saying much.

Last edited:
The action scenes are cool and lack of changing Tatum is nice. But the story is meh, and none of the other characters but roadblock matter all that much. It's kinda cheesy, although not nearly as much as the first. Cobra commander is pretty Corny.

That was made pretty apparent in the trailers and tv spots.

That was made pretty apparent in the trailers and tv spots.

thats sad. Kinda reminds me of A good day to die hard. So looks like I will skip it. Good thing IM3 is on the way. I just wonder why ILM is not one of the special effects companies this time. They worked on the previous 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"