BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm probably the only one that's thinking like this, but I would not mind seeing him as Aquaman actually. Just looking through the past several posts has been given me a lot of thought and it would make sense when you think about it because it would help so much in redefining Aquaman in what he's all about. Also gives off like an exotic Atlantean look to him.

Last edited:
I know I'm probably the only one that's thinking like this, but I actually would not mind seeing him as Aquaman actually. Just looking through the past several posts has been given me a lot of thought and it would make sense when you think about it because it would help so much in redefining Aquaman in what he's all about. Also gives off like an exotic Atlantean look to him.
Agreed. I have to say this is one rumor I hope is actually true. I like the fact of them redefining Aquaman and giving him a shot on the silver screen. I don't mind if they change his hair color from blonde because I like the look of Momoa. I think it might be a good idea to change that and give all the Atlanteans an exotic look.

Agreed. I have to say this is one rumor I hope is actually true. I like the fact of them redefining Aquaman and giving him a shot on the silver screen. I don't mind if they change his hair color from blonde because I like the look of Momoa. I think it might be a good idea to change that and give all the Atlanteans an exotic look.
Exactly. :up:

I had to end the madness.

^^:rolleyes:

So they changed the thread title and got the last name wrong...lol

It's Jason Momoa. If you're going to want his named spelled right then that's what you gotta do....lol

edit:

The thread title was changed to something else a second ago...lol. Freaky!

Honestly, the joke has run its course. Jason can have the dignity of having his last name spelled right.

I edit it manually when I replied.

Rest in peace, Jason Mimosa.

Long live, Jason Momoa!

I personally believe he's Lana Lang. But that's just me. Hollywood doesn't cast enough males in female roles, and I think WB recognizes this and has a tremendous opportunity to diversify and prove a point to the rest of the industry.

I personally believe he's Lana Lang. But that's just me. Hollywood doesn't cast enough males in female roles, and I think WB recognizes this and has a tremendous opportunity to diversify and prove a point to the rest of the industry.

If Jared Leto wins the Oscar for playing a transgender in Dallas Buyers Club, then there's hope!

Even though the character is a cpomplete rip off of Broly from DBZ, I'd still love to see Mamoa as H'El in a pure Superman sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"