The Official Jimmy Olsen Casting & Discussion Thread

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

:funny:

I was considering putting a pic of his daughter... But, decided a pic of him as Othello would be better.

Anyway, wasn't expecting this to turn into more than a page of discussion in regards to Buller's race.

Why are we talking about her ethnicity? BTW, I think she looks ambiguous enough to play different types of ethnicities on film. But anyway...moving on.

Why are we talking about her ethnicity? BTW, I think she looks ambiguous enough to play different types of ethnicities on film. But anyway...moving on.

People were saying Jimmy Olsen was going to be Indian because Jenny looks Indian to them.

Haha, really?

I mean, like what I said before, she looks exotic enough that she COULD play (if the role requires it) Latina/Hispanic, Greek, Italian, Turkish, Middle Eastern, mixed, or whatever... but..this is a weird topic indeed.

People were saying Jimmy Olsen was going to be Indian because Jenny looks Indian to them.

Haha, really?

I mean, like what I said before, she looks exotic enough that she COULD play (if the role requires it) Latina/Hispanic, Greek, Italian, Turkish, Middle Eastern, mixed, or whatever... but..this is a weird topic indeed.

For me at first glance, I thought she was white. So, I found it interesting when it was believed that she was Indian or at least looked Indian. I can see why one would think that, but her look and last name implied that she was simply white to me.

Haha, really?

A few were making jokes about casting Jimmy, and then fanboiii lost it, to the point that saying Jessica Alba looked Caucasian in the Fantastic Four.

A few were making jokes about casting Jimmy, and then fanboiii lost it, to the point that saying Jessica Alba looked Caucasian in the Fantastic Four.

Stop lying dude. Don't be mad because you were wrong but apparently you want to drag things out.

Stop lying dude. Don't be mad because you were wrong but apparently you want to drag things out.

Perhaps you could read Octoberist or pretty much any post here. Heck, even Lencho01 who "agrees" with you.

Yeah, I guess you're the one who lost it.

might as well close this up...I don't remember if we have a Jenny Olsen Thread or not

No need to close this thread.

Jenny is confirmed or rumoured to be Jimmy's sister. So hopefully we get a cameo or mention of our favourite readhead in MOS. :woot:

tumblr_mnst0oUvJS1qbmwv6o1_500.png

After watching MoS you know what I think it needed? Some Olsen love. If they wanted to change or replace Jimmy with Jenny but I think it wouldve helped a lot if they had an Olsen be Lois's sidekick or whatever. Couldve added some humor

Thomas Mann could seriously be Jimmy Olson.

img_5491_400x600.jpg

19, still in college, trying to break in with one day dreams of becoming a photographer for the Daily Planet.

I thought "Jenny Olsen" was this universe's "jimmy olsen"? Why else would they cast her if they are just going to bring in jimmy anyways? family dynamics?

I thought "Jenny Olsen" was this universe's "jimmy olsen"? Why else would they cast her if they are just going to bring in jimmy anyways? family dynamics?
her last name is'nt olsen in MOS she is just jenny Lois's assistant/intern
jenny-jurwich.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"