The Official Jimmy Olsen Casting & Discussion Thread

Sometimes when you try to cover something up it becomes more obvious.

Oh now she's only part Indian? LOL

[YT]uMiU8aqtWOo[/YT]

Is there something wrong with you?

We do live is a society where interracial relationships happen. I know shocking. Sometimes even, these relationships produce children. I know, mind blown.

:exp:

Yeah right, if you didn't know that was Alba and showed it to people, they would say she's white.

Oh my Bob. Are you joking?

Is there something wrong with you?

There's something wrong with you since you're the one judging she must be Indian because that's how she looks to you in a few pics.

All I'm saying is she's white. I'm not making up her ethnicity as fact like you are.

Oh my Bob. Are you joking?

No, you're just out of touch with reality and are talking out your arse.

If someone shown me the picture of Alba posted here from Fantastic Four I would certainly NOT think she was white....nothing on her looked natural in that movie. A horrible attempt to change her ethnicity

There's something wrong with you since you're the one judging she must be Indian because that's how she looks to you in a few pics.

All I'm saying is she's white. I'm not making up her ethnicity as fact like you are.

No, you're just out of touch with reality and are talking out your arse.

So, you have met her parents and grandparent on both sides? You have studied her family tree? You post a video where her skin tone looks lighter, ignoring her facial features and the photos where he complexion clearly looks darker.

And you are the only one who believes Alba looked of the same ethnicity as her "brother" in those two films.

That easy to say because you know it's Alba.

Latinos can be white BTW

So, you have met her parents and grandparent on both sides? You have studied her family tree? You post a video where her skin tone looks lighter, ignoring her facial features and the photos where he complexion clearly looks darker.

Don't be a hypocrite. You haven't done any research to conclude she's Indian.

Her complexion doesn't look darker in any photo. Maybe you just don't know how shadows work. Facial features have nothing to do with being white.

You want another picture?

Luce-Metrius-Ricardo-Gutierrez-and-Rebecca-Buller-Iphigenia-Next-Theatre.jpg

Go on. Keep saying she's Indian.

I never said she is Indian. I said she looks part Indian. Maybe she is part Mexican, or part Ukrainian, or something else. That photo just reaffirms my feelings on it. She reminds me of a combination Alison Brie and Archie Panjabi.

And you think facial features have nothing to do with ethnic background?

I never said she is Indian. I said she looks part Indian. Maybe she is part Mexican, or part Ukrainian, or something else. That photo just reaffirms my feelings on it. She reminds me of a combination Alison Brie and Archie Panjabi.

And you think facial features have nothing to do with ethnic background?

Again, I only said she's white the whole time and that she isn't Indian.

Aaron-Todd-Douglas-as-Agamemnon-with-Rebecca-Buller-as-Iphigenia-Next-Theatre-Company-2012-credit-Manny-Ortiz1.jpg
Hesperia4.jpg

Again, I only said she's white the whole time and that she isn't Indian.

Aaron-Todd-Douglas-as-Agamemnon-with-Rebecca-Buller-as-Iphigenia-Next-Theatre-Company-2012-credit-Manny-Ortiz1.jpg

And I repeat, even in your pictures she doesn't look like her entire family history can be traced back to the Vikings to me.

And I repeat, even in your pictures she doesn't look like her entire family history can be traced back to the Vikings to me.

If you care about guessing her DNA, have fun. It's stilly because for all you know she could be all European or be mixed. It could go either way so specifying that she's part Indian is ridiculous. Keep stepping back though.

She's white.

If you care about guessing her DNA, have fun. It's stilly because for all you know she could be all European or be mixed. It could go either way so specifying that she's part Indian is ridiculous. Keep stepping back though.

She's white.
You do realize there are plenty of Europeans that are not white right?

That easy to say because you know it's Alba.

Latinos can be white BTW

I have a friend I used to work with and she is Latina....her skin is as white as the driven snow, but looking at her eyes is what gives it away....and she has jet black hair

You guys want to know who's white?!

tumblr_lhgzerjPph1qaenv0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"