The Official Jimmy Olsen Casting & Discussion Thread

Have to apologize for all the typos. I send from my phone these days and it auto corrects to what it thinks i wanted to say

Hi Folks!! Being the Jimmy Olsen MOS thread I wanted to share this with ya'll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXvsxNhoRw&list=SP99PCYdTX-vcCIJx4McZceyvt0I1WScfO&index=4

I got to do my JIMMY OLSEN thing in the newest Episode of IGN's GEEK LOVE Series. Enjoy!!! :) Sadly and surprisingly not a lot of girls knew who I was.. hopefully MOS doesn't completely do away with the character as we know him, haha.

Good Luck, Chief! I'm sure you'll find your girl. Or she'll find you. Maybe more than one. I'm rooting for ya. :up:

Supposedly, as speculated, Jenny is related to Jimmy by being his sister...

http://www.**************.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=75581

SCOOP: Jenny Olsen Is NOT Replacing Jimmy Olsen In MAN OF STEEL

A lot of people have been up in arms thinking that Jimmy Olsen would be replaced in Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel by a female version of the character named Jenny. While Jenny will be in the movie, she is not replacing Jimmy.

Jake "WaylonJones" Lester - 3/11/2013

A while back, an IMDB listing showed that actress Rebecca Buller (Pictured left with Laurence Fishburne) was playing Jenny Olsen in the upcoming Superman film, Man Of Steel. Then it was suggested that what Warner Brothers has done is replaced the character of Jimmy Olsen, with Jenny. While this rumor was unconfirmed it has seen it's fair share of fan uproar and backlash.

What I can tell you though, via my source close to the movie, is that Jenny will NOT be replacing Jimmy in the movie. Jenny will be Jimmy's sister. There will even be a reference to Jimmy in the movie, although I was not told what it is.When I asked what Jenny's job in Man Of Steel would be, I was simply told "No comment."

So what we can take away from this is that yes, Jenny Olsen will be in Man Of Steel, but she will NOT be replacing Jimmy like the rumors said. She will be his sister, and be featured in this first Man Of Steel movie. For the latest on all things Man Of Steel, make sure to check back here at CBM.

But Jimmy still doesn't show in the movie.

So...Jimmy isn't in the movie, but if he's in future movies, he'll be Indian. Got it. I would rather him not be in any movie, but if he's Indian, we're at least not getting the cartoonish version.

Where do you get the impression that Jimmy will be Indian?

I always thought of Jimmy as who Peter Parker might be in the DCU. Ah well though. Indian Jimmy...who isn't really there. Nice.

So Kal Penn isn't Jimmy? Poo. :waa:

:o

No, because they made Alba look white. Are they making Rebecca Buller look Indian?
"Make" her look Indian? She already looks it. Or perhaps Persian. Definitely a hint of that sort of ethnicity.

man-of-steel-trailer-rebecca-buller_1.jpg

rebecca-buller.jpg

8186926932_5aea537383.jpg

She is quite cute. Like really, really cute. And yes she looks at least part Indian.

She looks white. White people can look like that.

Just because you think she looks Indian, Jimmy Olsen is going to be Indian? You guys are nuts.

They made her hair blonde and gave her blue contacts. So yeah, I think that's what they were going for.

photo_30869.med.jpg

And failed. Because she still looks clearly of at least part Mexican heritage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"