The official "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" review thread. First review inside!

Now that the Wii is finally here and in my hands, I am closing my SHH! account. I will play the games, not discuss them. Closing comment:

Nintendo games are true games.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself. -Sheik, Ocarina of Time

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060509115845614.jpg

The Legend of Zelda. Have fun.

You got it already? How? It's not even midnight on the East Coast.

Zelda may be the GOTY, but the real reason to buy a Wii is that it apparently has stopped The Gray Ghost from ever posting again. It's already paid for itself.

Tetragrammaton said:
Zelda may be the GOTY, but the real reason to buy a Wii is that it apparently has stopped The Gray Ghost from ever posting again. It's already paid for itself.

Must've been apart of some Wii Cult.

"Okay, everyone its midnight. Wrap the nunchuck cord around your neck. You'll awake in the land of Hyrule."

Thank the Flip Williams we've got one less nincumpoop to worry about.

i'm going to get a nice big laugh when Nintendo finally releases this on the gamecube, and people realize that it's just better that way, and the only reason Nintendo held it back was so people would buy a wii.

Thanks for sharing your incredible story. :dry:

Mr. Credible said:
i'm going to get a nice big laugh when Nintendo finally releases this on the gamecube, and people realize that it's just better that way, and the only reason Nintendo held it back was so people would buy a wii.
Because we all know Sony and MS would NEVER hold something back just to make a buck.

Yeah, even though outside of Gamespot every review called the Wii controls superior and that once you've played it on Wii there is no going back....huh Mr. Credible, your name is wrong thusly.

DACrowe said:
Yeah, even though outside of Gamespot every review called the Wii controls superior and that once you've played it on Wii there is no going back....huh Mr. Credible, your name is wrong thusly.

True dat.

I'm playing Zelda in an hour or so. ****ing homework.

Put 3 hours in on Zelda and 2 hours in on Red Steel (a mixed bag but ultimately fun game) but Zelda....wow.

Whoever dissed the Wii controls needs to come forward and admit they are wrong. Zelda is AMAZING! Flawless controls, flawless graphics, thus far flawless game.

Wow.

Spidey-Bat said:
I did all my homework yesterday :)

I'm still doing it. I squeezed in some Wii Sports time, but
I'm hitting the sack after I'm done with this.

I'll start Zelda Tuesday, as I've got a real life baseball championship game tomorrow after school. I've got school Tuesday, then the rest of the week off because of Thanksgiving. Perfect timing Nintendo! Kudos. :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"