Days of Future Past The Official X-Men: First Class Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotten Tomatoes awards the Certified Fresh accolade to theater releases reviewed by 40 or more Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics) that score at least 75% or higher on the Tomatometer. A film remains Certified Fresh unless its Tomatometer falls below 60%.

Thanks for the reply.

holy crap this is better than i could have ever imagined! 97?!

lmao at the one critic who gave it a rotten, 111 comments on his review :D

Released in the UK today :woot: I'm off to see it with my boyfriend soon! Can't wait now!

If I didn't have to babysit, I could watch it tomorrow morning :cmad:

Thursday at midnight can't come fast enough!

I couldn't get a ticket for the advance screening today

But I got a ticket for tomorrow evening.

And I cannot wait!!!

This is the first time that I reserved a seat for a movie!

Last edited:
I didn't think this film was going to be all that great but reviews are ardent to convince me otherwise.

Just saw the movie... Very Good!!!!!!! For those who worried about the missed opportunity to make a 60 stylish credits, you'll be pleased by the end credits

9/10. Very happy to be an X-Men fan. It gives the franchise the kick it needs. Love the tone, scale and display of powers.

Fox should sign Vaughn for the sequel tomorrow!

Ok good to see some posters here liking it as well as the critics. I'm not going to be able to see it till the weekend. :csad:

Just got back from the theatre.

The first half was a little bit rushed IMO, but the second half was great.
Michael Fassbender as Magneto was just awesome. Brilliant actor.
The only thing I had a problem with was;
the last shot of the movie when Magneto comes and saves Emma Frost, his costume there didn't look very good IMO, besides of the helmet.
Overall a good movie, but my expectations where to high after the awesome trailers I think.
I give it a solid 8/10. :yay:

So how would you compare to X-Men and X2.First Class better than them.On par with
X2.On par with X-Men.

So how would you compare to X-Men and X2.First Class better than them.On par with
X2.On par with X-Men.
I'd say first class is better, because it draws advantages from what has been done in the super hero movie genre in the last ten years, which is something Singer wasn't able to do when he did X-Men and X2

Just got back from the theatre.

The first half was a little bit rushed IMO, but the second half was great.
Michael Fassbender as Magneto was just awesome. Brilliant actor.
The only thing I had a problem with was;
the last shot of the movie when Magneto comes and saves Emma Frost, his costume there didn't look very good IMO, besides of the helmet.
Overall a good movie, but my expectations where to high after the awesome trailers I think.
I give it a solid 8/10. :yay:

Magneto final costume looks a bit silly indeed, but i think it would have look very cool if we were in the sixties, actually if you watch the first X-Men now, the black leather costumes already look rather silly eleven years after. Anyway, as silly as it looks, I think the fanboys will love it

Magneto final costume looks a bit silly indeed, but i think it would have look very cool if we were in the sixties, actually if you watch the first X-Men now, the black leather costumes already look rather silly eleven years after. Anyway, as silly as it looks, I think the fanboys will love it

Just curious, but
what made it look silly?

Is there any post credits scene? I'm just looking for a yes or no answer, no details. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"