Sequels The Official Lorna Dane/Polaris Casting Thread

Rachel Weisz would be good. There aren't many girls with naturally green hair on IMDB - I'm still looking...

This girl.

lake-bell-boston-legalOrig.jpg

Lake Bell. I think she'd be perfect.

It just seems less inspired when she's already played a far, far, far more iconic comic book character and it isn't like she's some great actress who'd be the best at whatever she did.

But far crappier suggestions are made on an hourly basis here. I just don't see a great reason for Durance.

I'd cast Ana de la Reguera. She's a mexican actress and she co-stars with Jack Black in Nacho Libre.

peru3.gif

new13.gif

19.jpg

23.jpg

She has amazing eyes, I can see them giving her green contacts and they'd look great :up:

Should they find some way to differentiate Polaris's powers from those of Magneto? Maybe her powers need a visual energy element to them?

Her green hair could be caused by the excessive iron in her body which makes her magnetic... Iron compounds are often green in colour. Excess iron can cause green poop!

i think it would be cool to color angelina jolies big lips green haha

GNR4Life said:
Might as well make one since I made one for Alex.Who are your choices for the Mistress of Magnetism?

I think Kate Beckinsale would be dandy.

I always saw Kate as the perfect Scarlet Witch since she has the perfect accent for her!!!

It should so be Rachel McAdams. She's talented, looks the part and isn't too big a star to turn the role down.

masterj said:
It should so be Rachel McAdams. She's talented, looks the part and isn't too big a star to turn the role down.
[/URL]

yes, she is too big a star and would likely turn the role down.

Everyones already said Dushku so to be different I'll say Zooey Deschanel.

zooey-deschanel-janis-joplin-03-thumb.jpg

ew no,sorry no,she doesnt have that sexyness that lorna does,she would make an awesome harley from batman but not polaris,she isnt right for polaris,lorna is more mature looking and zooey still has that cute kiddie look to her,shes hot no doubt but not polaris hot
sorry but thats a really bad casting
id rather take mcadams or keri russel over her

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"