Sequels Official Apacolypse Casting Thread

L0ngsh0t

Superhero
Reaction score
hey so i think an Apacolypse Casting thread is in order

Two choices i am for

Michael Clarke Duncan, and Michael Dorn (star trek fame-Lt. Commander Worf)

both have the stature and intense screen presence to pull of the incarnate of evil

you guys like ether of the two? don't like any of them? any other ideas?

Michael would be perfect if he hadn't already been the Kingpin in another Fox/Marvel movie. Can't rule it out completley, but it could prove to be a big mistake changeing Kingpin's ethnicity if it means he couldn't be Apocalypse.

Im Pretty Sure Apocalypes Was Not Black , Besides He Already Played The King Pin(who Also Was Not Black) In Dardevil

Apocalypse was saposed to be from Egypt which is in Africa. I am usually against using actors who were already in other Marvel movies, but if MCD played Apocalypse, he would most likely be covered in makeup.

cardslinger said:
Apocalypse was saposed to be from Egypt which is in Africa. I am usually against using actors who were already in other Marvel movies, but if MCD played Apocalypse, he would most likely be covered in makeup.

GOOD POINT:O I FORGOT ABOUT THAT .... BUT IF THEIR GONNA BLACK WITH APOCALYPSE WHY NOT SHAQ INSTEAD? REMEMBER THAT MOVIE STEEL...LOL, NEVERMIND TRY NOT TO REMEMBER THAT MOVIE:O

With doing an A-Poc movie, don't you have to also consider all of his Horsemen? Do you bring in Starfire? Do you expand the role of Colossus? Where in the world is Gambit? Do you use guys like Abyss and Sugarman? Does Angel become Archangel? So many questions...I personally think a House of M Movie would rock out!:marv:

iamcolossus said:
With doing an A-Poc movie, don't you have to also consider all of his Horsemen? Do you bring in Starfire? Do you expand the role of Colossus? Where in the world is Gambit? Do you use guys like Abyss and Sugarman? Does Angel become Archangel? So many questions...I personally think a House of M Movie would rock out!:marv:

ohh yeah, no doubt, i am just thinking their are 400 million gambit threads casting or otherwise, colossus also has his forums their aren't that many (if any apacolypse forums)

ok in saying that, their aren't any Horsemen forums, which go almost hand in hand with apacolypse so we can also have this the horsemen thread too

but i am assuming, most of the 3 aren't going to talk much and will have layers of make up/CGI/special effects

I don't think the race of the actor matters that much, because he will be under tones of make up and CGI so i think it is more important to get a distinguished voice to play him...

but if possible i think we should keep him african american

My Vote is for Michael Dorn, watch Star trek, listen to his voice and then read an apacolypse dialouge with that voice

Michael Dorn would be great for the part...he needs work anyways right?

iamcolossus said:
Michael Dorn would be great for the part...he needs work anyways right?

i think there is a new star trek movie coming out soon, but besides star trek he hasn't worked in like 10 years

lol, he is my choice, and he is so something marvel would do to, a guy who fits the bill, is a decently big name, but not big enough where he can screw them for big bucks

Michael Clarke Duncan:
greenmile2.jpg

He certainly has the stature and look. And who cares if he was in Daredevil anyways.

Mothling said:
Michael Clarke Duncan:
greenmile2.jpg

He certainly has the stature and look. And who cares if he was in Daredevil anyways.

i for one don't, he is a incredible presnece and one hell of an actor, i would love for him to be Apoc

i think maybe there might be a contractual issue with the different production companies, i am not sure what daredevil is under, if it is still even under anything

he rules though (so does michael dorn lol, he is my first choice)

Pauluz said:
Yes, that was my original choice as well. He already plays an Egyptian in Stargate so why not in X-Men .. .

That's not a bad choice. Hmm doesn't he resemble Apoc a little?

ok, kind of off-topic, but other than the obvious Archangel, which horsemen would all of you like to see (not casting, characters... well, casting if you want)

Donnie Darko said:
ok, kind of off-topic, but other than the obvious Archangel, which horsemen would all of you like to see (not casting, characters... well, casting if you want)

I like the new War alot, or at least the newest one in blood of apocolypse that is the Ram looking one, that would be tremediously cool to see on the big screen

i think maybe even Rouge could make a cool Pestilence if they wanted to keep the character in the saga have Apoc grant her her powers plus more at the beginning or middle of 4 or something

Michael Clarke Duncan is really a good choice. HES THE MAN!!! LET HIM BRING ON HELL!

The guy who played shao kahn in mortal kombat! he usually plays all the bad guys! he has the cheek bones and a voice for a good apocalyspe!

ken smith said:
can someone please explain his powers to me thanks

man he has a tone if i remember right, his longevity, and shape shifting i believe is not part of his power though, and alien technology, but besides that i think he has the works so to say, i'm sure if you wikipedia him, there is a clear explanation of his powers

Henry Simmons. He actually has facial features and a skin tone that resemble a more Northeast African/ middle eastern decendency than most African-Americans. Plus, unlike someone such as Michael Clark Duncan, he's obviously very handsome. So it wouldn't be another supermodels vs. the fugly people match like the majority of these genre good/evil conflicts, particularly this franchise. Although the makeup and wardrobe would obviously ugly him up to a degree.

tv_spartacus.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"