The Official Moon Knight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colossus, Psylocke, Bucky, Jean Grey(it's only a matter of time), Thor....

roach said:
Colossus, Psylocke, Bucky, Jean Grey(it's only a matter of time), Thor....
:( Jean Grey sad really always comes back happy then turns evil and they have to kill her AGAIN. What this will be the 6th or 7th time right I lost track.

roach said:
yeah infact I also forgot that he did well as a Marine that led him to the CIA. He was a very well decorated agent until he had a falling out with his boss and became a Merc

Did Houston say if he was going to explore MK's three personalities? And is he going to be Marc or Steve this time?

Man, Moon Knight needs an awesome theme song. Like a heavy metal guitar iff, MOON KNIGHT!!!!!!

nah i imagine a theme like the main theme from The Mummy

Naw, he's not in the desert anymore. He needs something similar to a Spider-Man but darker.

a theme by Danny Elfman

Just read #1.It's not really wordy as it uses lots of images to get the point across especially in the second half.Finch really nails the storytelling in this one and the tone of the book has already been carved in stone.The Bottom is the perfect title for this arc.

I'd give it anywhere from a 3.5 to a 4 out of 5.

GNR4Life said:
Just read #1.It's not really wordy as it uses lots of images to get the point across especially in the second half.Finch really nails the storytelling in this one and the tone of the book has already been carved in stone.The Bottom is the perfect title for this arc.

I'd give it anywhere from a 3.5 to a 4 out of 5.

Does it show him out of costume?

Could you put the tags on it or something please. I'm about to drive to the LCS, but spoil me anyways.

Only in flashback.

3000th post!!!!!!!

Celebrate my lameness.

Congrats, I'm not even at 100

ok Marc Spector, Steve Grant, or Jake Lockley?

I have no idea. but he ain't in good shape......

Yup! I'd say twice as many as they usually stock for a given issue.

The art was beautiful, imo.

Alright I'm about to go get my copy. Hope they have one left, I need to add this to my new pull list

Damn, I'm Catholic but i;m middle eastern and even I dont have a problem with Jews...I did get banned for a similar comment though, so why is Iron Spidy still alive?

Anywho, didnt thic come out today? i didnt see it at my shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"