The Official Moon Knight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great issue. It just feels good to be holding a Moon Knight comic again. Everything was spot on, and Finch on art is great. The mood, the pace everything was great. I find myself bias though. Im pretty sure if the book scuked id love it anyway because ive been waiting years for a Moon Knight book.

meh an alright issue. he just remind me too much of batman. they should really revamp him tho.

GoldenAgeHero said:
meh an alright issue. he just remind me too much of batman. they should really revamp him tho.

Some people really don't get it.The man is a schizo wreck.The hero is basically a follower of the an Egyptian God of Vengeance.Where the hell do you get Batman from that?

You know what,nevermind.Judging from your past sig,you're most likely one of those anti-Marvel sourpusses so I won't even bother.

GoldenAgeHero said:

did you even read it???

Saw the comic at the store I picked it up and flipped through it. Sadly I didn't buy it 2.99 was not worth 1.99 maybe yeah but it had great art but lack of enough dialoge for me to buy.

deathshead2 said:
Saw the comic at the store I picked it up and flipped through it. Sadly I didn't buy it 2.99 was not worth 1.99 maybe yeah but it had great art but lack of enough dialoge for me to buy.

Lol, what comics you buying at $1.99?

Darthphere said:
Lol, what comics you buying at $1.99?
I was just saying if it was I would buy it.Cus I hate books that are just art.:mad: I need substance.

I wasn't planning on getting this, but it was a slow week for me and I figured, "what the hey, I'll buy it." I'm glad I did. Cool, cool, cool.

What the hell was up with that seen with the mustache guy in the moon night plane thing? And I wonder who that guy with the metal legs was. Wierd.

The mustache guy in the mooncopter is his pilot and friend Frenchie.

The teeth werent Werewolf by night's but Bushman's since he had metal teeth that he used to kill people with.

I forgot Bushman had metal teeth. I hope Finch updates his look to this century; but a Werewolf By Night fight would be really sweet taking Marc back to his roots and why he became a hero.

well the solicts for next ish said MK vs Bushman

Have they shown Finch's version of Bushman yet? Because his style was really a product of the time he was living in. They need to update the look.

He had a skull painted on his face with metal teeth...other than that what needs to be updated??

So how'd MK die last time? and who was the metal legged person? I dont think divulging past MK history is spoiling, but tag it if you think it should be.

I had the same questions. I didnt read MK's last series. Last I saw of him before MTU was Marvel Knights and he was pretty much alive...I remember DD joked with him about how much of a joke his Secret Identity was.....jokes on you Matt

He died in Marc Spector: Moon Knight #60, but he came back in a couple mini's in '98 & '99

Moon_Knight said:

He was bald if I remember correctly

If he died then I am not really concerned with his res...I mean the guy works for a god...being able to come back to life should be a perk of the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"