The Official Playstation Super Pals Thread

my PSN is Kane52630

and if you want to add me, leave a message that you are from the SHH board

Rogue_Vengeance(the account I use for Home as well as various games)

Also any Call of Duty players- look up front_row. I share that account(and unfortunately didn't pick the name) but I find myself usually playing CoD on there.

Ahh, a fellow Dallasite. I will be sending you an invite later tonight. :up:

Guys, I need help on something.
How do I play online? I have never done this. And to what sites should I go?

Just got my PS3 today, my ID is JaDversary

I haven't posted mine in awhile:

SuperistSquirrel

If you request me, make sure to tell me you are from the hype or just tell me you username on here.

Ok, I need a little help. I want finally buy stuff from the PSN store, but I don't have a credit card, so my only options is to get a Prepaid card. I heard you can get these online. Has anyone ordered these cards online and can recommend a place to buy them from?

Ok, I need a little help. I want finally buy stuff from the PSN store, but I don't have a credit card, so my only options is to get a Prepaid card. I heard you can get these online. Has anyone ordered these cards online and can recommend a place to buy them from?

They sell the PSN cards everywhere now. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Gamestop etc. They come in $20 and $50.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/189-9931372-6862155?ASIN=B001B8PEAG&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B001B8PEAG|PLAYSTATION_Network_Card&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B001B8PEAG&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=8945779

PSN ID: Paroxysm777

I play CoD:MW, CoD:WaW, Killzone 2, NHL 10, Resistance 2, GTA:4, Street Fighter 4 and a bunch of other games.

Hey chaps,

I'm sorry but I have another online issue.

Back in August my parents installed a security for our wireless internet. I just got back from college and my PS3 fails to connect to the internet(cannot obtain access point). This is of course the first time I am trying to connect since the secuity was installed.

I have input the required password for the security, and I know the PS3 connects to the netowrk b/c it has to verify the password. But everytime I try to connect to the Net it says, connection to access point is timed out.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated guys. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"