The Official Playstation Super Pals Thread

Just got my PS4 2 days ago! My PSN is djKiddVicious I have AC4, Need for Speed Rivals, InFamous Second Son and Injustice. hit me up and we can game out!

I need some PS4 friends. :) Rashad_81

scalz46319

Call of Duty Ghosts and Lego Marvel Heroes.. lol yes Lego

I am getting PS4 this weekend my PSN is same as it was for PS3 and Vita, I only have Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Last of Us.

My PS4 should be here tomorrow, I ordered online through Walmart since they had a nice deal, but theyre killing me right now cause it says should arrive tomorrow, yet the tracking info has no data so I'm mildly freaking out its not coming lol.

Idk what my psn will be yet but I'll update it here when I decide.

Im getting Madden and Last of Us since I love Madden and Last of Us is top game in every list i see. I'll also be getting 2K as well. So if anyone has those games we can play a few matches.

Ive made a few friends from here.
if anyone wants to add for a few games of Mortal Kombat or another game, hit me up. Just put SHH in the message so I know where you're adding me from.
psn:trophy-seeker-88

I haven't been on in a while but i`m back now...

Hey everyone, I finally got a ps4. My username is BlueAtom87. If you want to add me just let me know you're from SHH.

So after selling my ps4 a couple of years ago I just bought a ps4 pro. PSN is still the same: djkiddvicious

Had like 30 friend request when I fired it back up the other day. :hehe:

I am trying to get more active with fellow friends feel free to add me (make sure you say you are from the Hype I do not accept random invites) my names are in my sig below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"