The Official Psylocke/Mei Melancon Thread

Mei said she shotted more scenes, then why they aren't on the Dvd???

maybe they will be on the extras...they should be anyway.

Well that's a previz animatic, not actual footage of Mei.

Halcohol said:
My guess is CG 3-D models
but if im not mistaken, i've read in some review that there are some previz that are so perfect that could easily make it to the actual movie :confused:

flavio_lebeau said:
but if im not mistaken, i've read in some review that there are some previz that are so perfect that could easily make it to the actual movie :confused:

No, maybe they meant the way the previz was shot, camera angles used etc. are so good they could have done exactly the same in the final movie(eg the DR previz is great!) The previz animatics are very basic CG versions of a scene though, they're purely templates to see if a scene is working/looking good.

Storm22 said:
No, maybe they meant the way the previz was shot, camera angles used etc. are so good they could have done exactly the same in the final movie(eg the DR previz is great!) The previz animatics are very basic CG versions of a scene though, they're ourely templates to see if a scene is working/looking good.
oh ok...

pyslockeos3.jpg

<3
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8606/pyslockeos3.jpg

I suppose it's quite possible that Psylocke could come back in a future X-Men film. I mean when she and Arclight and Quill rush out of the lab, amid Phoenix's destruction, just as they are about to be "demolecurized", the camera pans away from her, and we only see the other two.

Perhaps it was a clever ploy by the directors, just in case they ever wanted to use the character again and so they left her space open...

Or maybe the camera-man just tripped to one side during filming. :csad:

And it's curious how you are all about "it's all about hair"... bah

Seriously, Angamb, your what 42? A woman being sexy is more than being about her hair.

All the women of X3 had good hair I thought and all looked great.

A possible future scene of the X-saga, who knows?

Storm teaching Psylocke to pilot the jet:

One never knows...

But forgeting the scene, what about the manip?

Not loving Halle's hair and Psylockes head looks a lil disjointed but other than that it's very good.

JustABill said:
Seriously, Angamb, your what 42? A woman being sexy is more than being about her hair.

All the women of X3 had good hair I thought and all looked great.
angambs 42 :wow: scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"