First Avenger The Official Sharon Carter casting thread

Peggy or Gail? Who should be in Captain America

Yvonne is a not bad. But I worry about typecasting as she's famous already for playing a secret agent type character. Oh, and I say Gail in the opening scenes, or maybe in a photograph Ca has with him, but definately Sharon as his love interest in the sequels, if not in this one.

how about Kelly Carlson

000002709507508l.jpg

Well if its all WWII, it should be Sharon.

Ashley Scott:
Ashley-Scott.jpg

Her hint of a southern accent comes from being born in Louisiana and raised in South Carolina (Sharon Carter was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia) and Scott was even born on the 13th of the month.

I always wanted Yvonne Strahovsky for Emma Frost but since that'll never happen I think she would be a good choice for Sharon Carter.

Just an out of left field thought.......

hilaryduff.jpg

(also, I have absolutely no idea if I did the whole picture insertion thing right or not? it's ok if I upload to photobucket and then link it from there, right?)

Just an out of left field thought.......

hilaryduff.jpg

(also, I have absolutely no idea if I did the whole picture insertion thing right or not? it's ok if I upload to photobucket and then link it from there, right?)
Too young.

What about Ali Larter for Sharon Carter?

Larter for Sharon would be good, if they never make a Ms. Marvel movie (which prolly won't happen, anyway)

I think Larter is over suggested, but I haven't seen her acting too much. She's like the female Ryan Reynolds or Johnny Depp... suggested for every single character. However, I do think she has the look for most of the roles she is suggested for. This one included.

But I would prefer Gail for WWII (first movie) and Sharon for post-thaw(Avengers and Cap sequels).

Julia_Stiles%20-%201%20-%20The_Omen.jpg

¿And Julia Stiles for Agent 13, what do you think?. ...

Bye

My personal choice for Sharon...

January Jones (Betty Draper in "Mad Men")
060.jpg

Keri Russell. Think of her from M:I:III

I love January Jones...I mean love but I cant really picture her as the agent gun wielding karate type. IF shes picked though I wont be mad. Would be the 2nd Mad Men actor coming into the Marvel Universe

My top pick is Courtney Ford. She was funny in her brief stint on How I Met YOur Mother and she was good in the movie Fling.
Dexter-CourtneyFord.jpg

Yvonne Strahovski would be perfect, but given she basically plays the character on Chuck, she may not take it in order to avoid being typecast.

MONICA POTTER ("Along Came A Spider", "Last House on the Left")
monica_potter03109.jpg

sharoncarter.jpg

A dead ringer for Sharon Carter and can pull off the secret agent schtick. Potter was generating lots of buzz as a blonde version of Julia Roberts but never broke through to become a household name. With the visibility of comic based move, it would be an easy sell for her to raise her profile again. Extra points for working opposite the actor who was long the #1 fanpic for Captain America, Mark Valley (The Human Target) while both on "Boston Legal".

No to Kelly Carlson. Watch the Marine some time.

everyone sucks in the marine

haha yeah. It was like even the good actors in that movie were just like "It's a WWE movie, I don't have to actually try at all."

Watch her in Nip/Tuck, she's actually pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"