Collections The OFFICIAL Show Off Your Collection THREAD

dsc002587hc.jpg

And when the lights go out.

dsc002591ey.jpg

Mighty impressive Erzy. I thought about getting one of those, but $350 is just a bit too much IMO.

Here's a sneak peek of my collection. The rest is in a transitional phase, so those pics will be up soon.

BishopIsBlack2.jpg

Guy Gardner said:
Bishop sure looks like he's mad at that watermelon

You would be too if that Watermelon killed you father.

My father was killed one of those vicious limons that Sprite seems to fancy so much

ooooooh I hate's em

I wish Sideshow get's a DC license.

Erzengel said:
I wish Sideshow get's a DC license.
Does anyone else find Bishop eating a watermelon remotely offensive...maybe I just lack a sense of humor

ShadowBoxing said:
Does anyone else find Bishop eating a watermelon remotely offensive...maybe I just lack a sense of humor

What if he was eating on a chicken leg?....would you laugh then?....

maybe you just look way too far into it dude
lighten up

Which would be a better addition to my collection?

90021_press01-001.jpg

or

GG-Maul-International-001.jpg

It would be nice to have the Darth Maul and Darth Vader Book end statues. :D

oh it counts. I find your shelf choices odd though. Mixing Marvel with DC and core DCU with different alternate realities (Elseworlds) Good though. ove the JLU Stuff.

And Doom do you not have the 12inch Roto Doom?

Did not realize there was a certain way I should be displaying them .... I just go with the characters I like and the look of them.

I am not a Doom fan.... need to get an Invisible Woman figure up there though :)

There is no way to disply them besides they way you want them. I just rarely see folks intertwine universes.

And when I talked about Doom I was reffering to Unleashed (Fomerly known as Dr. Doom)

I am a unique one then :D

What does the Unleashed figure look like? Never seen, or heard, of it.

No, Unleashed the poster. His name used to be Doom....He posted back on the other page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"