The new and improved venom892 collection thread

venom892

Coming Home
Reaction score
As some of you folks know i had another collection thread but since I completely redid my room i figured it's time for a new one.Go ahead and tell me if I've improved with my poses.

DSC06481.jpg

Captain America vs. Baron Zemo and Hulk vs' Abomination

DSC06480.jpg

My very small Ninja Turtle collection

DSC06479.jpg

Random Spidey Stuff and 12-inch figures

DSC06478.jpg

My very small Star Wars Collection

DSC06477.jpg

My Dragonball Z collection

DSC06476.jpg

Marvel Knights shelf

DSC06475.jpg

X-men Shelf

DSC06474.jpg

Spidey stuff 1

DSC06473.jpg

Spidey stuff 2

If you notice I have my spidey villians clockwise from Ock in order of their first appearances.

Well it should start with Chameleon, but everyone seems tobe taking thier sweet sweet time making one....too bad we never got the Second Spidey Villains wave that Tb was gonna do...it had Chameleon and the Spot.

I like most of it....At first I was wondering how I could remember your old stuff then I saw the Figs beside the TV and knew riht away.....Something about the Hulk and Cap fighting back to back like that is just awesome.

Thank you Rough.Yea I would love a Chameleon.Maybe we can get one with Hasbro although I would have loved one from Toybiz.I'm gonna try and get a Vulture off Ebay.Also I have a few Figures not picture because there is no cool poses top make with them yet.they are

DCSH series 1 Batman
ML1 Iron Man
ML7 vision
ML10 Black panther
ML11 wonder man

I'm hoping to get so more avengers off Ebay so I can make a great battle scene like with my X-men display.

You have an Amazing collection!!! I have only half of the figures you have. I am so envious!

then you have about one thirtieth the figs that I have

**** I haven't counted in a long time, but I'd say near 1000

**** I haven't counted in a long time, but I'd say near 1000

? You probably have more than that. I bet I have 1000 with just ML alone and the like alone.

And I know you collect SW figs. I have probably somewhere between 300-500 SW figs myself.

Now your both stealing my thunder.:csad: Pretty soon I'll have nothing left.

there are only a couple hundred MLs....I dunno...when I move to the basement I'll count them

there are only a couple hundred MLs....I dunno...when I move to the basement I'll count them

Yeah I know. But I've got the MOC set and loose set. Plus, I have a bad habbit of buying loose MLs from my comic shop.

I actually haven't gotten anything much in a while though since there's not much out.

I'm actually in the process of counting my MLs and the like (at least the mint ones). I'm taking counts of all I have. So I'll let you know what the total is tomorrow if I get it done before my trip. Otherwise, it will be a few weeks.

I have MOC MLs....

If we're counting MOC please let's take into acount that I have a lot of leftover surplus from a failed online store...I have Two MOC DCD Tomar Reys in my Van for crying out loud.

1000 in just ml SHT?
i highly doubt that

theres like 150-200 with ml and its sister lines
double that is like 400, i doubt you have a thousand

DSC06473.jpg

Spidey stuff 2

If you notice I have my spidey villians clockwise from Ock in order of their first appearances.

you need help posing your characters

what the hell is morbius doing?
spideys stance is really unnatural, but i blame that more on the crappy figure
actually it almost looks like sandman is doing the fastball special with morbius
doc ock looks like he is about to topple,take a flight stand and wedge it up between his tentacles and you can get alot better poses out of him

1000 in just ml SHT?
i highly doubt that

theres like 150-200 with ml and its sister lines
double that is like 400, i doubt you have a thousand

I know I have at least 1 MOC fig for every loose ML and the like I own. Plus I have doubles and triples of some of my MOCs. Also, i have doubles and tripples of a lot of the loose ones just b/c I'll buy them at the lots from a comic shop I frequent. He gives me good deals. I'm hoping to one day learn the art of customizing. But I am going to wait to start customizing once MLs stop.

I counted how many figs I have displayed right now and there are 180 figs on all my shelves. that includes DC superheros too though with having one shelf. The rest are MLs and spider-man classics. A few FF classics. I'll try to find the time tonight to tally the rest of the MLs I have on card tonight and then I'll count them all up and let you know how many MOCs I have. I'm planning on unloading some of these in the near future. Running out of room.

Seeing as I have no desire to start another thread I'll just post this here.I was wondering if any of you guys have any of these guys and are willing to sell them.

ML6 Deadpool
ML6 Cable
Ml6 Juggernaut
Ml7 Hawkeye
Ml9 War Machine
Ml11 Scarlet Witch
Ml11 Ultron
ML11 Taskmaster
Ml13 Loki
Wal-mart exclusive Kitty Pride
Wal mart exclusive Havok

good Lord... good luck with ultron/hawkeye juggernaut cable and deadpool@

ok, so I counted up all my MOC MLs. I have 498 MOC figures in the following categories: Marvel Legends, Spider-man Classics, Fantastic Four Classics, X-men, and Hulk Classics. Only 2 away from 500.

And I did NOT count my MOC DC Superheroes, which is about 12 or so. Also I did not count my Marvel Seclect Mint figures.

I know I have at least 1 MOC fig for every loose ML and the like I own. Plus I have doubles and triples of some of my MOCs. Also, i have doubles and tripples of a lot of the loose ones just b/c I'll buy them at the lots from a comic shop I frequent. He gives me good deals. I'm hoping to one day learn the art of customizing. But I am going to wait to start customizing once MLs stop.

I counted how many figs I have displayed right now and there are 180 figs on all my shelves. that includes DC superheros too though with having one shelf. The rest are MLs and spider-man classics. A few FF classics. I'll try to find the time tonight to tally the rest of the MLs I have on card tonight and then I'll count them all up and let you know how many MOCs I have. I'm planning on unloading some of these in the near future. Running out of room.
are you giving dibs?!! im jumping in line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"