Collections The OFFICIAL Show Off Your Collection THREAD

dsc002784ak.jpg

He wasn't way back when, but Idiots that we are we passed on him the first few times we saw him.

I actually picked my Nightwing up 3 weeks ago for $15. I love my little, dinky town sometimes.:O

My dinky town....sucks. I USED to get rare figs in my area...now I'm lucky to get popular figures. Example: The Vaders Legion Clone in the Revenge of the Sith line, eeeeverywhere but here.

here's a pic...i'm in the process of taking pics of my collections..i love my Union Jack Custom!!

1.jpg

7.jpg

Awesome Union Jack. Did you do that yourself or have it done for you?

Here's my Street Fighter collection. These will never be for sale. They're the only ones I keep MOC.

SFmoc1.jpg

SFmoc2.jpg

SFmoc3.jpg

SFmoc4.jpg

SFmoc5.jpg

SFmoc6.jpg

StreetFighter.jpg

yeah,made it myself..out of deadpool.

worked well i thought!!

Roughneck said:
Hee Hee....Ferguson.

Okay so someone needs to fill me in on this Watermelon Stereotype. I've never heard of it
Those Blackies loves them some watermelon

Erzengel said:
I looked but I didn't see anything like this.

So I guess I will start.

dsc001911qb.jpg

This is some of my Star Wars Collection.

Feel free to comment or ridicule. :D

^Love the Boba/Jango Fett busts:up:

Yo Turd Ferguson, where'd you score that Scaring Blow Ryu/Sagat 2-pack????

I need that like crack baby!!!

HE got one of the very very few that actually slipped through the cracks of the system. The 2-pack still remains unreleased.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I need it bro. I have the Evil Ryu/Psycho Bison 2-pack, the All American Guile and possibly a Cannon Spike Cammy soon. I NEED that 2 pack!!!

As of now...Unreleased....save a tiny Few. And good luck gettign that one away fron Turd...Aint gonna happen.

I know, I just wanted to see if he could hook me up with some sort of connection to getting one is all. Or if there's a website that has'em

I think you should put Symbiote Spidey on the platform and take Hulk off. But, cool job. :up:

XwolverineX said:
I think you should put Symbiote Spidey on the platform and take Hulk off. But, cool job. :up:

I am not sure what you mean...

I was going for a king Kong vibe with the Hulk and A transition look or something with Venom/Symbiote

And I am not sure if you can tell, but I made a cloth lab coat for my Ultimate Lizard... Not exactly what I would call a "custom" but I dig it.

Lizard.jpg

I really need a new camera......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"